Reviews for Courage
AboMakea chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
I think it would be a great idea to make a sequal to this in shippuden days. Have a fight and see if Neji can say Sakura's a failure then.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Uh, I don't think Tenten would be that mean. And you made Sakura seem weaker than she was when she was a genin. She couldve done something, like bash Tenten in the face or pull nejis hair. LOL. It was good though.:)
Valentyn Raindrop chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
you do realize that sakura has a symbol on the back of her shirt too right? you know, the haruno clan symbol? and also that neji's hair is brown and not black? and tenten isn't that mean to sakura or hinata? and sakura could get tenten off of her?
xAnxnymxusx chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
UG! You know what I'd punch tenten in the face no matter what! . I'd fight even if I woulda gotten killed since no one picks on Hinata-chan! NEJI AND TENTENS GOING DOWN!
Damsel in Shining Armor chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
It was nice. Though both Neji and Tenten seemed more... uh, mean. I don't think their superiorty complex is that over the top, but you did good in making them antagonists in the story. Hinata and Sakura were written out well, and the plot itself was simple and good. Well done.