Reviews for One Hundred Snapshots
Luna Lillyth chapter 12 . 8/25
... Odd short stories but nothing bad at all.
Mystical chapter 12 . 7/8/2011
How come Xenmas doesn't allow fatty foods? Is it because he has an allergy to them? Hmm...
MonMonCandie chapter 12 . 7/7/2011
I actually like Demyx/Namine interaction. I don't know why. XD Also, where did this "Xaldin is better in the kitchen" thing come from? I know I've seen it in some fics and fanart, but I never knew how it came to fruitation. Is it just...a spur of the moment thing? XD The "Cookies" prompt was my favorite in this batch BTW.

Awesome job!
Anna chapter 12 . 7/7/2011
I somehow manage to forget to look forward to an addition to this every week, but I am always impressed by them. I believe that you have done a nice job.
SoraIsMyHomeboy chapter 11 . 6/30/2011
Aww, they're all very cute! The last one is my fave X) Demyx is always there for people, even if they don't believe in him. I loved them, good job!
Mystical chapter 11 . 6/24/2011
Okay, I admit these aren't your best compared to the previous couple one-shots, but hey, they're still pretty good! :) Update soon, please!
Anna chapter 11 . 6/24/2011
I liked the updates. I can not wait for more.
Anna chapter 10 . 6/19/2011
Hey, thanks for reminding me to read this.

I really liked it, as always. I cannot wait for the next one.
SoraIsMyHomeboy chapter 10 . 6/18/2011
Oooohhhhh, the last line made my heart ache X( so sad. Poor Myde:'( loved it as always! I just realized how long it's gonna take to finish this challenge XD
MonMonCandie chapter 10 . 6/16/2011
Poor Myde/Demyx! D: This "first tragedy" theme...always sad/hurt/comfort type of thing. I kind of liked how you described Demyx's Somebody life. It's like those things lead to how he was as a Nobody...sort of. :3

As for the extra word count, I think it's the page breaker. I dunno why, but yeah. It's gotta be the page breaker. XD
SoraIsMyHomeboy chapter 9 . 6/11/2011
Aww, poor Dem-dem X'( Sitar is way cooler than violin so suck it, foolish little girl! XD
Anna chapter 9 . 6/10/2011
Oh, poor Demyx. I feel so sorry for him.

Anyway, great snapshot. Please keep them coming.
MonMonCandie chapter 9 . 6/9/2011
Aww poor Demyx. D: First crush only to get shot down...
SoraIsMyHomeboy chapter 8 . 6/3/2011
Heehee...go Nocturne's Return X)
Anna chapter 8 . 6/3/2011
I liked this one hundred words. It was very interesting. I cannot wait for the next addition.