Reviews for Well in Hand
The ChocoGoat chapter 11 . 3/30
Ahhhhhh this fic is so good! Gaara is so adorable. I hope he gets with Ino cuz he's just a smol babe. On the other hand she's only like the second girl he's interacted with so she might not be ideal.. Is Itachi truly evil in this? ALSO, FLAT EARTH? tell me more about flat Earth Naruto!:) It's interesting how the world crumbled? Like, could it have been even larger previously?
mint99 chapter 11 . 3/28
i love this Story. I hope it will be update soon.
DJmight chapter 8 . 1/28
I love it, one second she’s “they need to date!” The next second she’s, “lol wait nvm, bitch can die”
FuckTartarus chapter 9 . 6/24/2019
Their Jonin can do nothing. Sakura is special.
Soupercan chapter 8 . 5/31/2019
So...

Sasuke messing things up as per usual?
Soupercan chapter 2 . 5/30/2019
This looks like the start of a really nice story.

Though I've got to say, Kakashi's reaction to Sakura showing up seems extremely forced unless the later chapters show differently. She, a poor excuse for a genin, disappeared COMPLETELY in the middle of two fights and Kakashi, one of the most experienced jonin, couldn't find anything. Then she randomly teleports to Naruto and shows up completely naked and can't explain anything.

Maybe it's just me, but I REALLY don't think the first thoughts Kakashi would be leaping to would be 'got scared and ran off' when confronted with a naked and somewhat disoriented teenage girl...
Guest chapter 2 . 5/12/2019
awe, I'm so happy naruto and Sakura's friendship is getting tgt
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2019
wow this is interesting! (except the part where "ew girls, gross" Sasuke became a whore for them (kinda OOC but meh) I sincerely hope Sakura's tastes changes after that. There are better non-whorey guys out there you know, 'Kura-chan
Degg chapter 11 . 3/12/2019
:\ JFC Sasuke
Edgar3t chapter 11 . 2/1/2019
This is beautiful, only story besides Shapervs I've read with a Sakura protagonist
liana mo chapter 9 . 12/25/2018
Aawh dammit. I was so shipping Gaara with Sakura! They are so cute together! Sasuke is really calculative
liana mo chapter 10 . 12/24/2018
Sakura cannot habe childrem...!? In this lige she will be able to have right!?
liana mo chapter 7 . 12/24/2018
Sasuke is a jerk _._
liana mo chapter 2 . 12/24/2018
I ship NaruSaku!
Dahabo chapter 11 . 11/16/2018
Gaara/Sakura all the way!