Reviews for Well in Hand
Kira chapter 9 . 12/8
Kindly let that turd know that I he or she wants less Hinata then to write his or her own story I for one like Hinata as ND if you do decide to post a chapter of Hinataness I don't mind Please update when you can
Nicoly35 chapter 11 . 10/28
Gaasaku por favor
i really hope you come back to this one day it was amaising.
Kakatoes chapter 11 . 9/21
Well it went in a direction a bit unexpected but the fights were really cool.

Thanks for the hard work.

Cheers :D
Kakatoes chapter 1 . 9/21
Damn, I just started this fic, I've read a lot of your previous ones and liked them all.

And you're still as good as ever.

I can count the number of fics that led me to shed tears on the first chapter on one hand, damn it.

I can only thank you, even if it ended here, to be honest it would have already been worth it.

Cheers :D
Sanctuary for the soul chapter 7 . 9/7
Danny chapter 11 . 7/9
Excuse me, not trying to be rude but if Innner Sakura there, then where's Kyuubi
AnimeMango chapter 11 . 6/22
oh how I wish you would keep updating this story! I saw on your profile that in 2014 you said you would abandon all but one of them but this one is so good! I really really really like it and would love to see how it ends. if you do decide to get back to it eventually I'll be waiting here!
riiene chapter 11 . 5/26
this is so good...ㅂو i need more...
You deserved the pain Sasuke, as Naru deserves happiness.
Blitzstrahl chapter 8 . 3/25
She's been deriding old time line Sasuke for half a year if the timeline follows cannon. She's quasi dating Naruto, while "getting over" Sasuke as she goes. He shows up says im sorry and gets into her pants with no effort...dissapointing as all hell.
Konohamaya Uzumaki chapter 10 . 3/17
Oh how i loved reading this story! I wish you'd kept updating. I was dying to see Neji fail in the Chunin Exams and Hinata make it to the Third Exam. That would have shocked her father enough to give poor Hiashi a heart attack!
Seems like Sakura is still like the useless fangirl emotionally.
Just because Sasuke shows a bit of contrition she is willing to spread her legs for him again. Considering that she is to some degree dating Naruto now, she's also cheating.

Basically I find her weak and that act made me lose respect for her. She should stick to her guns, after all Sasuke chose rebuilding his clan over her, so she shouldn't have absolved him at the end.

Come to think of it, why didn't future-Sasuke just use artificial insemination? Even in its crudest form (using something like a turkey baster), it should have a decent success rate. By not actually fucking the women he should have had a decent chance of keeping Sakura, though I guess that is explained away by his bitterness over not killing Itachi himself, so he reached a point where he actually wanted to hurt her.
The power levels seem very inconsistent;
In one breath the author describe Skaura as being barely average as a genin, with the boys always mopping the floor with her in spars despite her future memories, and then suddenly she is so far beyond them that Sasuke couldn't touch her in spars and he had to team up with Naruto to have a chance.

It feels ironic to say that about a Naruto fic, but the author has watched too much anime and manga, I have always hated those sudden jumps in power, training takes time, and there is a limit to how much determination helps you in training.
Teamwork is being wanked way too much, two genin should never be able to defeat a jounin, there is a limit to how much sheer determination can help, I hate that kind of shounen crap.
Of course Sakura isn't a real Jounin though she has the memories of one, but the idea that they could be any kind of threat to Itachi, or Orochimaru at this point is ludicrous, at best teamwork might help them escape more easily.