Reviews for Well in Hand
Chau X Omaii chapter 11 . 11/19
author, when will you update? I've been waiting for like, years? pretty please. maybe your update could be your Christmas gift to me? please. still hoping.
PSA chapter 10 . 11/18
The author said this story was abandoned. I wish I had known that before I read it :( because now I'm hooked and we'll never know what happens ! So there won't be any updates anymore, guys.
Chau-Omaii chapter 11 . 11/2
hey author chan, why won't you update? I've been waiting for too long yearssss! pls. just for me update? .pls.. PLEASEEEE! I TRULY LOVE THIS STORY.
Quin x Omaii chapter 11 . 10/22
Hey author chan! You might want to update? Hehe pretty pls... I'm literally begging you! Naah .. it's your fault that you made such a good story and now you keep leading me in and I always end up broken when I don't see an update. At least take responsibility! okay, that's quiet an exaggeration, but it's true! I mean it. promise! I'm a narusaku avid fan and it's killing me with wanting to know what will happen next. it's been months already. I hope you listen to this little but sincere plea of mine. It doesn't feel good to wait, you know the pain of that right? So don't make me for too long. Just for me, update. Thanks in advance. Ja ne! Take care author chan! ;)
Quin x Omaii chapter 11 . 10/21
why don't you update author chan? been waiting for too long. *cries like that of a flowing stream- too fast* pretty please? I really like this story. no love! the perfect fic I've been looking for. and now that I found it, I'll be keeping a watch on this. just update. make it fast pls.
Quin chapter 11 . 10/13
how many name have I used here yo comment? right I think it's five. can't me, it's one of the fanfictions I love so much. with all my heart. will you grant me the cherished chance to read the next chappie. I can't wait any more. pls. authorrrr.. just for me. do it as advance gift for me? I'm graduating college this year. and as a gift. I'm begging you. update pls.
Jebusroxs chapter 1 . 10/12
Quin x Omaii chapter 11 . 10/6
Update pls? pretty please? I badly want to know next. Well good luck author. Ja! goodnight!
la canelle chapter 11 . 10/1
You need to update this amazing story. Update.
snowecat chapter 6 . 9/30
Why you stopped I don't know, but it was criminal of you to do so. Hope you come back one day.
RedBlue chapter 11 . 9/19
authorrrrr! where are you? Naahh.. it's really getting too long since you updated. don't you dare abandon this, not when I started reading it and end up loving it. My crush already broke my heart, and not you too. Pretty please update. I'm dying to know what will happen next to my ever favorite NaruSaku and that scheming but hot Uchiha. Don't crush my fantasy by getting years before updating. Hopefully see you on the next chapter. Keep on writing author and god bless you and your family. Ja'ne!
MathisMagic chapter 11 . 9/20
What's this? An original time travel story in the Naruto fandom? I didn't think that was allowed.

Anyways, keep it up! I really like this take. I even read the prologue, which I pretty much always skip in stories like this. It was really interesting!
BitteOrca chapter 11 . 9/18
Any updates ever?
omaiizoldyck chapter 11 . 8/30
I so love this ass kicking Sakura Haruno here. The plot is pretty awesome and I can't help but feel like I have to read the next chapter.. so author update pls. I promise I'll do my very best in our exam this week if you update. . PLEAASSSEEE! if I have to review over and over. see, I'm a NaruSaku fan, and I'm loving this story...
EagleHawk chapter 11 . 8/31