Reviews for Brothers, Always
RiRiBear22 chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
Wow... Really loved this. 3
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Great story. Now this is what should have happen. You know I think the people here on fanfiction are better writters then the writers on Supernatuarl. And yes you are a better writer then the writers on Supernatural. Don't get me wrong I love Supernatural but some of the story could have been better written.
SaKuRa-MIna chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Ah Brotherly love! So sweet and cute. Absolutely adorable. Another lovely job well done.
GiveTeamFreeWillAHug chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
. that was awesome! I like how u made it stick sorta to the episode too, also lord how u had Bobby be like no one is goin after these boys..
vault94 chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
awe i like this better than what really happened im just gonna pretend this was the real episode.
mysticmoon1331 chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
love it! omg i would love to read more if u were to continue this story. it is really good. if ur looking for ideas, you could write about everything that turned out different just because dean stayed. just a thought! anyway i really did love the story, thank you for writing it. even if you choose not to write more, i wish you good luck and no writers block in your future writings. good luck!
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
I always wondered how Dean could have just left Sammy down there to detox all by himself. I understand he was pissed at Sammy but regardless Sammy is his little brother. I have a little brother and if I had a nickle for every stupid thoughtless stunt Jacob pulled I would be a very wealthy woman right now. Family is family. You don't turn your back cause you're hurt and pissed. I wonder if Dean regrets that al all?
cold kagome chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
angeleyenc chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
I loved it! I wish that eppy came out like this..
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Very nice take on that episode. Liked the way you interspersed what happened with what could have. If only, huh?
Frannie-pants chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Oh, God. If only this had actually happened.
hotshow chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
This was a very good story.

Thank you.
The Black Rose16 chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
very good
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Such a good story! I know had it happened like this, the apocalypse would never have happened. I'm willing to bet it was Castiel who undid the chains. Dean foiled Michael's attempt to start his 'party'. *le sigh* but alas, it's too bad it did not happen this way. So much pain might have been averted.

I liked how Dean managed to talk to Sam through his hallucinations.

So sad how Dean's little trip through Hell affected both the boys in different ways. They both hurt and could not reach each other through the suffering.

Thank you so much for writing this!
Iriomote Yamaneko Nokomis chapter 1 . 4/5/2011