Reviews for La Rima De Razón
callie chase chapter 1 . 3/3
oh my god! i loved all the chapters! you write amazing! specially their dialogues! plzzzz write sme more esplaine! n cn u plzz give sme tips to write a fanfic as good as u write!
-a humble request
SomeKindaWonderful chapter 4 . 2/10/2012
Love this! There aren't enough Esplanie fics :)
Separate Entity chapter 4 . 5/15/2011
Awesomeness!
Separate Entity chapter 3 . 5/15/2011
Cutee and funny!
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
that was great loved it
Michelle285 chapter 4 . 4/17/2011
Oh gosh, the beginning was just tooo funny! The part where Esposito took off his shirt (fans self) and Lanie was freaking out! Hahahaha! It did make me laugh out loud...my roommate rolled her eyes. :) Now, tomorrow...should I have time...I will come back and read your other story! I loved this so very much...it made me smile on a sad night...and I want an update! :) Ummm...the Lanie/Esposito banter in the beginning of this one could have been one of my favorite parts of this whole thing so far! I am loving this so very much! :) I probably should've paced myself on the fluff...but I couldn't resist! It was too good! :) Thanks for sharing! :)
Michelle285 chapter 3 . 4/17/2011
Oh this was perfect! As I have said, I've never really seen the episode this is based on, but I'm sure it was great! :) Also, I LOVED when Lanie squirted him with the chocolate sauce...it made me laugh...again. Also, the last part was perfect! All fluff needs some cheese and it was just the right amount! I personally loved it! :) Yay!
Michelle285 chapter 2 . 4/17/2011
This is going to get annoying, me reviewing every chapter, but I have to! :) This one make me try so hard not to laugh out loud numerous times...which can be difficult with a roommate sitting across from me! :) I love that Lanie was so annoyed with him in the beginning and their frantic hiding from Perlmutter. I did like him, but he usually replaced Lanie so I kind of didn't. I like the way you threw him in though...he was always so very sardonic like that. It was perfect. I LOVED when Esposito told Lanie he loved her. It was hilarious. And Beckett's conversation with him! Haha! Priceless! I loved this! :)
Michelle285 chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
YES! Esplanie fluff! :) My favorite kind! :) There is definitely not enough and since I have no time to indulge my own fangirl self in it...I'm so glad you are doing it! :) I loved every part of this! Honestly. I loved Esposito's cockyness and Lanie's sassiness and the torture of Kate! :) This was all great! I love Caskett, but I agree with your author notes...there are not enough Esplanie to balance out the Caskett! :) Also, I'm a bit nervous about your other story, but I promise I will give it a try, but tonight I need fluff! :) Great first chapter...I love it! :)
arios chapter 4 . 4/11/2011
My favorite part? Their dialogue! Genius!
VMsuperfan chapter 3 . 4/6/2011
great chapter.
arios chapter 3 . 4/5/2011
"And then there was that one time in the car. But that wasn't important."

LOL! Best!
between the waves chapter 3 . 4/5/2011
Pfft, you honestly think anybody's gonna complain about this? I'd probably be more worried that it hadn't been done yet xD

I was watching clips from 2x16 the other day

Also, can we just pause for a second because there's gotta be an 'awwww' moment for Espo's abuelita teaching him to cook.

And then a serious 'guh' moment for the shirtless dogtags and jeans moment. *thud*
arios chapter 2 . 4/5/2011
Funny chapter! I guess Lanie got a bad case of the lust here.

Now for the neat pick

"Ah, pequeña mujer que confabula…"

pequeña mujer? Just use "chiquita"

Sé una trampa cuando veo un...usted me consiguió… (I know a trick when I see one. You got me...) I'd translate this as such:

Reconozco un truco cuando lo veo... me conseguiste un...

Remember "usted" is the formal "you". I'd think Javier would use the informal tú with Lanie. Sorry, I can't help it. Native speaker here ;)

The offer still stands, I can help with the Spanish :)
between the waves chapter 2 . 4/5/2011
Great. As if the part of me that's still got the mental age of a highschooler really needed any more reasons to giggle at the word 'liaise'? xD