Reviews for Sweet Disposition
KittyKattyLOL chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
I'll be honest. I looked at the summary and read "After eating the Brotherhood of Evil" nine times before I realized it said Defeating. *face palm*
desgirl28 chapter 10 . 9/3/2013
WOMAN IT HAS BEEN A YEAR! Where have you been?! I want more of this story, its amazing. Please write more as soon as you can. In your AN you said that you would be back in two weeks, well its been awhile. And you had been gone for awhile before you made a comeback, can you please do that again? This story is one of the best Teen Titans fan fiction that I have read in a long time...please don't give up on this story PLEASE!
xFlipJamsx chapter 10 . 8/28/2013
please update the story.
Scheiberfever chapter 10 . 8/13/2013
Please come back to the story! I WANNA KNOW HOW IT ENDS!
megladon16 chapter 10 . 6/2/2013
This is an AMAZINGLY awesome story which u should keep up writing. Please don't stop!
Sierra-Renee chapter 10 . 4/4/2013
This is such a good story, I hope she wakes up okay! Please update as soon as humanly possible :D
Sienna Maiu chapter 3 . 3/26/2013
“hinthint”, eh? Is Cy going to be gettin’ is *awhn* with BumbleBee? :P
Sienna Maiu chapter 2 . 3/25/2013
Robin said "crap" in the last chapter... this chapter really highlights the 'adult-teenager' element, huh? :P Not necessarily a bad thing, mostly just interesting and quite possibly decently-incharacter.
lol at "girl-talk".

Between the writing and two of my OTPs being highlighted, I had a smile plastered to my face nearly the entire time – despite the subject matter :P
Sienna Maiu chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
This story is absolutely marvelous so far. It's very cute, well written and quite believable.

Looking forward to reading more 3
Rogan-Merthur-Whouffle chapter 10 . 3/25/2013
I HATE you right now for not continuing this story.
annalise chapter 5 . 1/19/2013
wow
annalise chapter 4 . 1/19/2013
i wonder how robin gonna take this
annalise chapter 3 . 1/19/2013