Reviews for Naughty Dogs
MoonIllusion chapter 4 . 5/9
This is so annoying . Why they always doing this? Fuck, it's fanfiction where you unleash your imagination chupz
jennifer.haleokeawe chapter 25 . 3/23
Is there some where else to find these chapters, please
SesshomaruFreak chapter 34 . 8/10/2015
I cried like a baby at the end of this! Sess in love is the best Sess!

lol Sess totally panicked and left the house! omg!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 33 . 8/10/2015
omg I hope someone went and got Sess in all the confusion, esp since she gave Sango 2 different orders! 'Sango stay here and keep an eye on his contractions, and Sango go and get my son'
Somebody get Sess! It's time! *freaks out*
SesshomaruFreak chapter 32 . 8/10/2015
omg that was a wonderful lemon (especially after all the removed chapters)
But fuckin' females had to come ruin it, accusing Sess of rape *frowns at mothers*
SesshomaruFreak chapter 31 . 8/10/2015
Oh, mercy! Their mothers just invaded their shit! I can't decide if it was more funny or sad that they accused Sess of raping/abusing Inu.
SesshomaruFreak chapter 30 . 8/10/2015
Oh shit! I knew Sess would be mad! A duck on speed lol!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 29 . 8/10/2015
I laughed till I cried! I knew Inu was talkin some bullshit 'they're sayin fuck you' 'They're saying what?'
omg Moon water or the children will look like cats omg!

'Oh no Sess didn't want cat children.' omg lmao!

oh, but somebody is gonna be piiiiissed!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 28 . 8/10/2015
omg Sess thought he liked watching Inu eat...He literally just humped his pregnant mate! Did he hide the ball so Inu would have to look for it? Yeah he should be ashamed; that far along, Inu is miserable, and Sess is only thinking about sex! Naughty dog!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 27 . 8/10/2015
*big smiles* This was a sexy and somewhat adorable one :) Loved it!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 26 . 8/10/2015
*giggles* That was funny! Inusess would work as it's a combo of their names lol!

omg I almost fainted 'Master Sesshomaru will be the only name you remember' omg Yes, Master Sesshomaru! Way to go, throwing a bit of hotness on a fluff-funny chap ;)
SesshomaruFreak chapter 25 . 8/10/2015
Damn, I was looking forward to this one! 'yummy urges' I bet this was the craving-sex one. *sad SesshomaruFreak*
SesshomaruFreak chapter 24 . 8/10/2015
Hilarious! Sess working on a playpen awww!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 23 . 8/10/2015
Run, Inu, RUN!

'INUYASHA WHO THE HELL ARE YOU CHARGING TO TASTE YOUR MILKSHAKE?' omg I laughed so hard I think I broke a rib!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 22 . 8/10/2015
oh man the mood swings! Maybe knitting isn't Inu's forte..
Inu, we all love your sexy Sesshomaru :)