Reviews for Wrath Of Helghan
Jagdpanther24 chapter 9 . 6/11/2015
epic story and writing.
nice to see somone do somthing new and doing it good, was a little septic on the hole wathammer thing (can understand why people love it, but hate the over powerd universe) but you made it work perfectly :D
Guest chapter 9 . 7/27/2014
Why you stopped updating I'll probably never know... I thought it was good and the plot was well too... Did some one continue it or no?

Thought the comments were funny too like Machine Rocket Launcher and what not... Good job really...
Fives32 chapter 9 . 7/25/2013
When will there be an update to this?
Anonymus chapter 9 . 7/17/2013
Dude... Keep this up
Guest chapter 9 . 11/16/2012
This is great! You need to continue serioisly.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Hey I just read ur an and id like to say the warhammer universe isn't as op as people like to think mate ward just sucks the dick of any race he does and makes them seem overpower. Guardsman are only as good as hellgen troops because of their weapons and that's not saying much. Space Marines they would have problem with but anyone with half a mind would aim for the week points of the armor. Also pretty sure the hellgane ammo would easily get though the armo if ALL guardsman
Displeased ReaderReviewer chapter 9 . 5/8/2012
You lack of updateing is displeasing, the worst thing you can do for a story and your reputation is to feed the hungry masses a good fic and then deny them with an explanation that you don't like 'flaming'.

Seriously? Your worried about flamers? Why do you care? People are going to be bastards and bitches as much as possible becuase of the option to be anonymous. It's sad really. I only use the anonymous feature becuase I lack an account.

You shouldn't acknowledge flamers that hide behind anonimity like a shield. As much as I hate the function (becuase it stops me reviewing) you can force people to sign in to review by setting your stories to only accept signed reviews. It's harder you flame someone when you risk getting backlashed becuase of it.

You shouldn't give in to flamers, if someone has an honest opinion that is a flame, they will put thier internet reputation on the line and be honest. An if they don't like it why are they reading it in the first place?

Good luck in the future conflicts against these societal drop-outs.
Kane chapter 9 . 12/26/2011
. . . . . ?...

This is just plain art to me, I have never seen such a good guerrilla warfare portraying and realistic story besides some of your other artworks and some other authors.

Though there were some slight grammar mistakes but that really isn't impeding your story, so aside from that I really don't see any reason(apparently besides some flamers bash ranting at you) to not continue this epic tale in the making.
WorldStrider chapter 9 . 12/2/2011
Really, just an amazing fic. I cant wait for the next chapter.
Advicepuppy chapter 4 . 10/13/2011
Warhammer, when compared to ANYTHING but itself, is ridiculously overpowered. A space marine would shrug off a full Mag from an sta3 like it were nothing, and a single bolt from a bolted could tear through three heavies. A lasgun would take a Hig's face off even through a helmet, although the fight would likely be somewhat close, as a hit to the face from an sta52 hurts just as bad as one from a lasgun if you're human or Hig. I personally am not bothered by (lack of) imbalance, as it makes for a different kind of story. Just remember, though, that the only thing you could even think of comparing a Helghast to is Imperial Guard. After that, there's no chance. Anyway, story's coming along really well so far. Like I said, balance doesn't bother me, I only felt like tooting my horn, lol. Following this btw.
Eipok chapter 3 . 9/12/2011
Exos aren't titans. You know how big titans are, right? The shortest ones are THREE STORIES TALL! The Exo is likely similar in size to a Deff Dread.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/27/2011
if you update this ill get u a redeem code for the new kz3 dlcs
Anonymous Reader chapter 6 . 5/20/2011
"WHO THE BLOODY HELL DO I HAVE TO SHOOT TO GET GOOD INTELS ON MY OWN FORCES"

HAHA! Classic :)

Keep writing this is good.

Read the review of Obsessed Nuker, no offense, but isn't the Baneblade a treaded ultraheavy landcruiser? and the MAWLR is a four legged land battleship... wouldn't the MAWLR just step on the baneblade and crush it? I don't care how heavily armored both of them are one step can crush the baneblade's main canon and maybe some secondary weapons, after that all that is let is the tertiary weapons, heavy bolters... However if the Baneblade manages to get a few shots off against a MAWLR at viatal points before it gets close it might badly damage it to the point it wouldn't be to mmuch of a threat.

Another thing; What model and loadout of Baneblade are we talking about here?

So what I'm saying is don't forget practical aplications that the games, wiki, and designs/purposes forget to mention, that way you can do all kinds of crazy things that weren't originally intended.

In other words keep it up and make this as awesome as it's potential to be is. Good luck.
undeadyeti chapter 5 . 5/19/2011
I admit I was skeptical at first but this is an excellent story if you take in the povs. Also very much what I thought a meeting between the Imperium and an outside power would be.
melgar chapter 6 . 5/13/2011
not bad so far but the Helghast are in for a ruge awakerning when the orks realy start to fight