Reviews for Yaoi Power? WHAT?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Yaoi is popular with the kids in Australia...
/shot
BelleBeauty2694 chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
XD LOVE IT!
ChibiDryad242 chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
...Erm... I-I didn't misinterpret it as a misspelling! Honestly! /
SouleaterShinigami chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Bloody good story!

When you mentioned Cairns, I shocked my mum with a giant "WOO HOO! I live there". Yeah. I'm strange.

I loved the story mate.
Darth KenObi-Wan chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
I still have many of the toys. We should boycott Cadbury to bring Yowies back!

Poor Japan. I loved your description of him spitting out his tea!
H3taliafan chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
OH YEAH I REMEMBER THOSE! i remember i used to have a book about one that lived in the forest and the lyre bird saved them by immitating the bad bunyip's noises so they thought another group was there...it used to be that one that was strange but i loved to read it XD
CocoaDance chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Bahaha, this is excellent. When I first came across the pronunciation of 'yaoi' I couldn't stop giggling because of the Yowies. Don't s'pose you ever saw the Yowies picture books? They were cool xD

I haven't had a Yowie in years though D:

But poor Japan. Having to put up with America and Oz at the same time...
MarshmallowSun chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
PFFFFF I love you for this. Yowie Power.

...i remember them.. -le sigh- whoever decided it was smart to stop making them is an idiot.

Blargh. Its currently 2am. Huh. Well, I have nothing more to say.. So yesh, youre awesome 3
MellyMonster chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
I used to love yowies, I miss them *sniffle*..

This story was hilarious, reminded me of the time I was telling my friend about yaoi and they turned to me saying "what have little toy yowies got to to with those weird cartoon-y things you read?"

hehe good times..
ChezzaCheeze chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
I FEEL SO INCREDIBLY GLAD THAT SOMEONE ELSE PICKED UP ON THIS :'D

Well done, mate! Makes you think about how anyone that was familiar with Japanese terms/phrases would have reacted when those chocolates where still available!

I MISS THEM TERRIBLY.

Cheers for sharing this, mate! :)

~Chezza
Alana-kittychan chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
OMG I LOVE you you mix the thing I was into as a kid with the thing I started to get into as a teen YOU RULE!
Silvermoon of Forestclan chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Yeah... I had a very similar conversation once... (note: if it had been the reverse, at the time, I would react in a very similar way to Japan). Anyway, I was talking with my friend about our mythical creatures because she didn't know any and listed stuff such as bunyips... and yowies. Another friend had walked over and was like: WTF Silvermoon! ... ... ... Blah ... ... *freaks out coz it's me* ... I didn't know you were into that stuff... *freaks out more* ...

Apparently neither of them had heard of Yowies.

-Silvermoon
Teiden chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
HAHA! Dude, that that was awesome! But i wanted to see their reations! Ahh... hehe, if they really wanted to know, they could of just asked Hungary X]
Alix Cohen chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Idea: Move your first author's note about the chocolate to the end, to keep the suspense.

This is hilarious. I would love to see Japan's face turn that color, since it means he's lost all self-control, and that would be amusing.
Hikari Heartache chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Lol now I'm going to google these chocolate and probably remember this for the rest of my life afterwards XD