Reviews for The Resistance
swirling eyes chapter 22 . 1/6
This story was amazing, though I wish you would do an epilogue so we know what happens to Jake.

And under anonymity I can say that I cannot believe I hate Emily more than I hate Jake. I am so glad she is dead, seriously I wanted to smack Edward and tell him to let go of a corpse. He is hurting Bella's feelings, and it is so sad that she will never be fully and completely loved by any man. JAke was toxic, and Edward has made Emily a golden martyr.
bamagal110 chapter 22 . 10/11/2014
I have read all of your stories just about and I love them all, but man I would love if you would do an epiloge the way you end them is just so frustrating...
debslmac chapter 22 . 3/19/2014
loved this story
Vkosta chapter 22 . 9/23/2013
Wonderful story...ended too soon though, I'd love to see what happened throughout the pregnancy and their future xx
crazy62 chapter 22 . 3/10/2012
I can absolutely say without a doubt that someone must not be pimping your stories because over the last couple of days I have read 3 so far and they are amazing. You are an incredibly talented writer and I hope that you continue to keep sharing with us fanfic addicts. Thank you!
AshleeMarie88 chapter 22 . 10/17/2011
Loved this story. Please keep going ;)
vwjennyvw chapter 22 . 10/4/2011
Great story! I really enjoyed it. Definitely deserving of more attention in the Fanfic world.
Mickster chapter 3 . 9/17/2011
Is it judgy and mean of me to think Bella is an idiot for not divorcing him by now? Of course Edward I'd disgusted with her. He has to partner with her in a dance and she's cheating on Jacob with him as well as being a bi- polar bitch.

Don't get me wrong. I still love this story, I am just annoyed at Bella's selfishness at the moment. Even if it IS caused by confusion...

Micki
Mickster chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
I love this already. Sexual tension and BellarinaWard. Perfect combo!
mezy chapter 22 . 8/1/2011
I stumbled across this story today and read the whole thing. Good story. Thanks for sharing it with us. :o)
Butterflysparkle1012 chapter 22 . 7/28/2011
love it

please continue with this story

is bella pregenet

jus loved it lolollololo
darkangel0212 chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
keep up the good work on yur stories
Tracey87 chapter 22 . 5/13/2011
Thanks for updating! Great final chapter, i loved it! I'm just so sad its over! I felt so sorry for edward and bella in this chapter. Edwards obviously still in alot of pain over emily and it must be so hard on bella to see, but also hard for her to know shell never have his whole heart! I've loved this story, am so glad their going to have a baby! Cant wait to read more from you. :-D
foxylady1on1 chapter 22 . 5/10/2011
Hey Letz another beautifully amazingly written and thought out story love it.

I can't wait for your new story i love a bit of daddyward can't wait.

Sweetie i dont just review because i have to I do it because 1st,you write amazing stories which you dont make us wait month upon months for updates (always quick and regular).

2nd,YOUR stories are always really well written,planned out and the plots are refreshing and gripping and ME personally i feel like i am right there in the thick of it.

When i am reading it,i get emotional and angry and cry (hey i am not afraid to admit it lol)when the story ask's for it and to me THAT makes YOU a very talented writer to be able to draw those emotions out of your readers,so thank you keep it up and you WILL have me a support always so till next time THANK YO THANK YOU THANK YOU and bye x
bearygirl chapter 22 . 5/10/2011
Really loved reading this story, thanks for sharing.