Reviews for The Resistance
ADADancer chapter 17 . 4/30/2011
Thanks for update and reviewing.
iBubba chapter 17 . 4/29/2011
Aww, yay! Edward's finee :))
foxylady1on1 chapter 17 . 4/29/2011
love it.

Poor Bella she loves him so so much and in her opinion he just keeps kicking her in the teeth.

1st with sleeping with her then leaving(her fault she could have gone with him)

2nd him wanting to die rather than stay with her(low self estem on his part with all the shit in his life)

Then last his reaction to his grand mothers rings (sort of see his shock there)

Thanks to Jacob she has no self estem at all and shes see's every desision/comment Edward says or does as an attack to her person she has along way to go before she loves her self again.

please update quickly x
ADADancer chapter 16 . 4/28/2011
Thanks for updating.
bearygirl chapter 16 . 4/28/2011
Cant wait to read more.
foxylady1on1 chapter 16 . 4/28/2011
Nooooooooo you evil woman lol. He will be fine i have faith in you x please update as soon as you can please x
iBubba chapter 16 . 4/27/2011
OMG! You cannot - I repeat, CANNOT - leave off on a cliffy that cliffy! That's so not cool! :P LOL, I still can't wait for more, though. It's great!
bcullen1026 chapter 15 . 4/26/2011
I just found your story and I freaking love it! I can't wait for the next chapter!
ADADancer chapter 15 . 4/26/2011
Thanks for updating.
mzgypsy chapter 15 . 4/26/2011
great story and outstanding chapters...looking forward to the next one
foxylady1on1 chapter 15 . 4/26/2011
wow could it really be a turning point in there relationship? or not. really love this story amazing x
ADADancer chapter 14 . 4/25/2011
Great chapter.
HaveYouEverHeardTheStory chapter 14 . 4/25/2011
so good ! update soon please :)
csuter chapter 14 . 4/24/2011
Great chapter, I hope Edward wonders if she's really leaving, but I can't decide if I want her to actually leave or not! I'll leave that up to you, look forward to more!
foxylady1on1 chapter 14 . 4/24/2011
wow First she tells Jake she is divorcing him and now go Bella she finally stood up to Edward guess she grew some balls. i really love this story. typical Esma upset cause they AINT married lol love it update quickly please x
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »