Reviews for The Resistance
Sanityisjustatheory chapter 13 . 4/22/2011
Great chapter! I really really hope he remembers her! And I hope his family isn't too mad if/when they find out they aren't really married yet. Anyway, Update soon! :D
ADADancer chapter 13 . 4/22/2011
Great chapter.
csuter chapter 13 . 4/21/2011
Great chapter as usual! Pins and needles about how much memory loss he'll have-can't wait for next chapter!

I hope I'll be seeing WfE this weekend too. I read the book and plan to shamelessly bawl through the whole movie, I hope I get to go alone! :-) If you didn't read the book, let me just warn you, get extra napkins!
foxylady1on1 chapter 13 . 4/21/2011
love it. so he is not gonna remember her when he wakes up? and the whole marrage thing is blown out of all proportion BUT at least she told jake shes filed for divorce. i does not rain but it pours for poor Bella x update quickly please x
foxylady1on1 chapter 12 . 4/21/2011
ooooh i am so angry at edward for the whole drugs thing the dick. Yey Bella is in london she has left Jake and her and Edward have seen each other stop with the cliffy you evil woman lol update quickly please x
Sanityisjustatheory chapter 12 . 4/21/2011
Oh my god! I LOVE this story! UPDATE ASAP? :D
angel27eyes chapter 12 . 4/20/2011
eeeek! got a chapter and I wasn't expecting it! (points to self) very happy reader here...So esme thinks they're married? that's funny...can't wait for tomorrow!
angel27eyes chapter 11 . 4/20/2011
I am completely hooked on this story! How does she escape? London? What about Edward? I can't wait for tomorrow's update!
TexasTwilight77 chapter 6 . 4/20/2011
I know I'm behind, trying to catch up. Great chapter. Can't wait to see what happens later. ;)
csuter chapter 11 . 4/19/2011
Just found your story this afternoon, and now am looking forward to more!
foxylady1on1 chapter 11 . 4/19/2011
ooooh wound what keira has to say hope he is not going back to fighting? so glad Charlie is behind Bella and believed her. x update quickly please
Milk-Eyed Mender chapter 11 . 4/18/2011
So I have been meaning to review this story, but haven't gotten around to it until now. I'm really addicted to this story, it's so good, and I'm really surprised with the lack of reviews. Every time I see you put a new chapter up I get really excited. This is probably one of my favorite stories at the moment, and I hope you keep up the good work, because it keeps getting better and better.
ADADancer chapter 11 . 4/18/2011
Thanks for the update. The only thing I will say is that Bella is starting to really annoy me all she does in whine and cry and doesn't attempt to do anything about the situation. I think she needs to get a back bone because she keeps going in circles.
LSP137 chapter 10 . 4/18/2011
has been making it near impossible for me to review, I'm sorry! :( I really hope it works this time.

Yay for Edward calling Bella out on being stupid. I really like how he tells it to her straight-she needs that. I really don't like how she's so stupid! I know you're just writing the character, your Bella, so I'm not saying that in reference to your writing... I'm just saying it about her. She makes me mad, and I can't wait until Jacob is gone for good!

It's sweet how Emmett was there for Bella! She needs people to lean on. And I wonder what Bella is going to say to Edward, and if Edward is actually leaving! :(

Once again, thanks for a great chapter. :)
foxylady1on1 chapter 10 . 4/17/2011
Wow so they finally slept together. loved it Poor Edward and Bella can you please have her leave Jake soon please even if she does not end up with Edward i just want everyone to know what Jacob is doing to Bella update quickly please x
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »