Reviews for The Resistance
TexasTwilight77 chapter 2 . 4/8/2011
Definitely cannot stand Jake. Can't wait to see how things with her and Edward go next chapter. Great job. ;)
LSP137 chapter 4 . 4/8/2011
Each chapter just keeps getting better! I am so excited about this story, and I love how frequently you update! Jacob is such an a-hole and I hope Bella leaves him soon, for good! I have a question: Did Edward give Bella his room key because he was planning on it all along since he wanted to hook up, or did he only decide to give it to her once he saw how crazy Jacob is? I'm really glad that when she said that Jacob pays all of her bills that Edward didn't volunteer to. I think that would be too soon! Bella should qualify for spousal support anyway and take Jacob for everything, haha. 3 Anyway, thanks so much for your awesome story!
LSP137 chapter 3 . 4/7/2011
This is seriously SUCH a good story! Your Edward is so sweet, and I was so happy to see a new chapter up already! I just want Jacob to stay away forever, and for Bella to leave him! You don't have to worry at all that this story isn't good-it's awesome!
duhhdarbs chapter 2 . 4/6/2011
Jake is so mean. But i love this story!
LSP137 chapter 2 . 4/6/2011
I really, really, REALLY want you to keep this story going. I hope that more people start reading it; it's really good! I can't believe what an a-hole your Jacob is, I am really excited for Edward and Bella to fall in love. You do a really good writing job, and I like the way the story flows!
x-Meiko-Rose-x chapter 2 . 4/6/2011
I like it, and I definatly think you should keep going : ) Keep up the good work! xx
LSP137 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Oh yay, I really like it! It's a different idea than any I have seen so far, and you write really well! I normally have a bad habit of not reading brand new stories but your summary caught my eye and I'm glad I went with it! I think you did really well!
TexasTwilight77 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Sounds good! Can't wait to see how this plays out. ;)
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6