Reviews for Ja, Fine, I Suppose I'll Write Letters Too
Angelo Vargas chapter 43 . 12/25/2014
Ciao Germany,

I just wanted to say Iyaly said that you were doing letters now. It seems good that you have done are good I hope my brother isn't giving you too much trouble. So how have you been lately? Sorry this was all I could think of for this latter.

Ciao,
Angelo Vargas (Rome the capital of Italy)
CheshireKitKat chapter 172 . 12/18/2014
where is the next one!? oh! You should make a sequel using their kid to be the letter written now!
CheshireKitKat chapter 171 . 12/18/2014
Wait...Prussia is "showing?" ...OMG PRUSSIA IS PREGNANT YOU MUST CO TINUE THIS! I WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE BABY IS LIKE!
CheshireKitKat chapter 99 . 12/16/2014
um...Scotland has been shown before in Hetalia...Scotland is a dude..
Hannover chapter 62 . 6/12/2014
Bayern, your akzent ist SCHLIMMER than America's. Well, not really. It depends what state the accent is coming from.
Hannover chapter 58 . 6/12/2014
Preußen, you're not the only one who lived with Russia for a time!
Hannover chapter 57 . 6/12/2014
For the last time, Brüder, Russia isn't all that bad! He just had a bad past!
Hannover chapter 54 . 6/12/2014
I've once beat Russia in a drinking game, it was because Belarus appeared and Russia tried to get up and run away, but fell down and I kept drinking.
Also, Russia... has also... been weird with me. I don't really mind though. Wait- I didn't mean it like that! Honestly, I didn't! I mean, well, kinda, but not re- OMFG ARRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!
Hannover chapter 53 . 6/12/2014
Well, OCD also means that everything has a specific order to you, even if others don't see it. It can also mean you have to check everything at least 3 times, and I tend to check things at least 5 times.
Hannover chapter 47 . 6/12/2014
Hello England!
Hey, want to come over to Germany's house on Monday? Bring scones, and I will have everything else set up, alright? If not, it's ok, but... I really need a gentleman to talk to, and you're a true gentleman!
Hannover chapter 41 . 6/12/2014
Hallo Bayern! Ich habe dich in Ewigkeiten nicht mehr gesehen!
Hannover chapter 39 . 6/12/2014
Preußen, I've caught you, Spain, and France having a very... busy night as a threesome, so don't deny it.
Hannover chapter 38 . 6/12/2014
Deutschland, OCD means 'Obsessive Compulsive Disorder', when you are a complete neat freak and can't stand a speck of dust! I actually am OCD. (Yes, I'm OCD.)
Hannover chapter 20 . 6/12/2014
Berlin!? Are you ok? Also, Russia is NOT a perv! He can be very nice, and gives me sunflowers! *blushes*
Hannover chapter 17 . 6/12/2014
He, Niedersachsen, Deutschland, wollen wir mit Preußen am Samstag trinken gehen? Bier ist an dem Tag frei!