Reviews for Hatred is for the Weak
laenamoradadeROGUE chapter 33 . 12/24/2014
hi.
I know i started this story way back, read maybe 5 chapters a long time ago. Im just glad i found it again and finished it. I absolutely loved it.
Youre really good.

Thanks, la
WWMTgirl chapter 5 . 5/3/2014
Well, here I'm proved wrong. Lou was handled really well!
mrs.cody simpson chapter 33 . 12/6/2013
OMG! I LOVED YOUR STORY SO MUCH! I HOPE YOU HAVE MORE STORY'S AS WELL AS THIS ONE! p.s, My caps are fine, just so excited! (Not that way Gambit) I really did love your story though:D
TheValkyrie9 chapter 14 . 9/28/2013
Never thought I'd be the type to request stuff...but...I'd love to see a Jackie-centric story. She's awesome!
TwilightSnowStar chapter 33 . 6/9/2013
Congratulations, I just spent the last two days obsessed with this story. I'm a serious Jane Eyre fan, and intentional or not, I noticed a lot of parallels with your story and that one, but this was still unique. Now that I'm reviewing this, I feel I should mention that I love your stories. I'll be honest, most of my x-men knowledge is from the movies (which I'm now seeing are very different from other versions). As such, my entire experience with Romy is almost entirely through fanfiction, which I stumbled on by accident and am now hooked on. I have you to partially thank for that. "The Kissing Booth" is one of my favorites and I feel the characterization is perfect. I like how you characterize Remy, since I don't have much to compare it to, but it seems natural. Sure, I've watched EVO like most others when it played when I was younger and and I could always kind of see Remy and Rogue being cute, but it never really translated in the show, so I didn't fully think about it until I found this fandom, started reading some stuff (a lot of yours actually) and thought, "Hey, it does work, doesn't it?" So thanks for that. Also, I have a bit of a question. You've written a lot of stories, and I think they're all or almost all complete. How do you do it? I have such a hard time finishing stories. I have an ending in mind, but I just can't seem to translate that. I love Oneshots and am working on trying to finish others in fandoms I've kind of grown out of but am still fond of *cough* Twilight *cough* mostly out of guilt. Any tips for how I could do that/constructive criticism would be much appreciated. You're busy, though, I get that, so don't worry about it, and I'll just finish this by saying that you're awesome.
Beeky20 chapter 22 . 2/20/2013
Oh my god...the last scene there...
*can't...stop laughing*
Suze Nora chapter 33 . 11/14/2012
Reviews are for the weak. No, i'm just kidding :) love the story. it was a pity Julian had to die-he and belle were pretty close.
IrisAyame chapter 33 . 10/20/2012
I enjoyed reading your story. Your Gambit and Rogue were really unique : their complex personalities, Gambit's traumatism, Jackie's way of life etc.
All in all, I had no problems adapting to your vision of my preferred X-men, even if a Gambit who likes spanking was disturbing!
I must also say that I never suspected about the cure being a placebo! Well done!

Thanks for having written and shared this story!

Iris
ColorCoated chapter 33 . 9/18/2012
Have I ever mentioned how much I adore this story? Because I do! I spent most of yesterday re-reading it (probably when I should've been working... Oops), and I just enjoyed it so much! Jackie is such a well rounded character and makes the whole thing great fun. I just love it.
ArodLoverus2001 chapter 33 . 9/17/2012
Great story!
JessieJess26 chapter 33 . 8/26/2012
Awesome story! This just proves that Remy Lebeau is a man worth having in your life, no matter how old he is! And can I just say that I will never look a whipped cream the same again. (Loved that part!) Jackie was an amazing character in this story. She kind of tied everyone together in a way.

Just perfect!
laenamoradadeROG chapter 33 . 8/20/2012
awesome. i literally have spend the last 18 hours reading this, lol.
it was very intense, Jackie does not come off as a mary sue at all. it was a very creative way to make Rogue and Remy in movieverse come together, especially considering after he was introduced in Origins. Amazing stuff. The little comic canon details were beautiful, too.

amazing story, i like your style and your pacing.

-laenamoradadeROGUE (this is also my penname if you care to look me up at ff)
angelstory800 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
This is really great !
Zinala chapter 33 . 6/22/2012
Just like all your stories, this was amazing to read :]
ladyvader99 chapter 14 . 5/27/2012
I love, LOVE, how open and honest Jackie is. She's slowly turning into my favorite character.