Reviews for GaMM After the Credits Season One
Rokimbo chapter 27 . 2/16
Wow, talk about two completely different versions of the Music Maker ending! I much preferred chapter 26, but I could see where you were going with the more angsty one. Love this series of add-ons! Again, nicely done!
Naithom chapter 7 . 11/13/2013
ROTFLOL! I'd love to hear the thoughts that continued after this!
Upeasterner chapter 8 . 6/25/2011
This is your opus magnum! A work of GaMM art. I love the world of intimacy they share even without touch. And the ending is classic. Vintage Martha, too. I will stop complaining about unrequited walks, etc. You've set new standards here...
Upeasterner chapter 6 . 6/8/2011
Verbal foreplay, my favorite!
TianaMur chapter 2 . 6/4/2011
Priceless! :D ;)
Mgg2732 chapter 2 . 4/17/2011
And this one was truly classic. I did see it on the loop but have to comment here. Great innuendo. Makes me smile.
Mgg2732 chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Nicely done! I enjoyed both but Vanessa ATC was my favorite. I love the concept of ATC as often times I'd wondered myself what the next scene would be and of course nothing I think of is as good as you've captured here. Vanessa is one of my fonder episodes. You have definitely captured the essence of these two wonderful characters.

Looking forward to more and so glad you and Upeasterner are matching each other - we the readers reap the benefits of great GaMM fiction!