Reviews for Falling into Narnia and Love
SortingHat chapter 8 . 6/27
Gawd I hated POTC just from the trailer made me cringe multiple times as so many tropes appeared it was a whole army of em armed with nukes.

POTC has very little to do with *pirates* despite the name and the crew and more to do with fantasy/sci-fi effects that has little to no resembling of the 18th century it would make any historian want to puke.
SortingHat chapter 7 . 6/27
I don't know why color is a sensitive topic. I guess Ed would not like Ludwig Duck's Color Spectrum song from Disney.
SortingHat chapter 3 . 6/27
Gawd I feel so sorry for this generation that only knows rap and studio music.

If she or you want to know REAL rock n roll listen to something like this! The Ocean Led Zepplin watch?vGsKJlZi04I0

Or Down The Lazy River by The Osmonds watch?vKgvZMohw61o

It puts today's music to shame and I wish we had true talented artists where each band had that unique *sound* to it.
SortingHat chapter 6 . 6/27
Ahoooooooooooooga! This chapter is filled to the brim with *Willing Suspended Belief* syndrome and tropes.

This is a nutcase house fanfiction. If I were actually mean I'd troll this fanfiction just for fun as it's so trollable.
SortingHat chapter 5 . 6/27
Actually in Ed's time there wasn't any plastics whatsoever and that was a good thing too as there was less waste.

Not to get into a rant but I've had it with the global warming bullshit as our real problem is plastics. There is a huge trash pile in the Pacific ocean bigger then the state of Texas filled with microscopic pieces of plastic.

Plastic NEVER degrades and will still be there a thousand years from now and are harmful to life and most of all the coral reef eco system. It may be too late to get rid of plastic.

Plastic is more then likely causing our global warming if anything by messing up/blocking the ocean current system. We only know about ocean currents from observing a crashed ship filled with rubber ducks that floated around by Satallite navigation systems.
SortingHat chapter 5 . 6/27
Now when it comes to old people I understand their reluctance in the computer industry but a good chunk of the software of the 90s were written by older people who grew up in the 70s main frame era.

They grew up programming mainframe technology and saw the transition and would be part of the *geeks* that were into building your own computer kits of the early 80s.

Commodore 64 was a full home computer as it did more then just video games and had brilliant colors despite it being only 64k in memory

That was for the NES and Mega Drive departments.
SortingHat chapter 4 . 6/27
Instead of calling cell phones PC's they should be called RC's or known as the Retarded Computer for people with little to know skills who can barely even turn one on.
SortingHat chapter 3 . 6/27
I call Ipod the Computer Retarded a computer for retarded people as you can only do entertainment on them and lame entertainment since you don't have the internal memory or full screen of a real computer.

There is nothing wrong with real computers but big industry is trying real hard to make them obsolete because they are useful and people who use computers generally have a smarter more aware mindset and can see thru their corporate games.

Windows up till 8 and 10 have always been open to third party software now 10 is pushing for *the store* to be the only way to get anything and backwards compatibility is almost non existent.

If it weren't for clients like Steam and EA's I think Origin there would be no PC industry left. The *software* you see in real stores are from 2008 or so.

Back in 2008 they softwares were from 2001 and some the late 90s which means chances are even back in 08 it wouldn't work on your computer or work correctly anyways.
SortingHat chapter 2 . 6/27
Obviously she has never seen Mr Ed. A horse is a horse of course of course.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 6/27
Thank goodness your chapter names aren't a bunch of *Of* in their name or something retarded like that which is usually a dead giveaway at the cliches and tropes.
SortingHat chapter 5 . 4/25/2015
MY last review since most likely it is too late for it to even be read. I saw you're Xbox reference and want you to know gaming goes a lot longer then Xbox or even Nintendo much against what Nintendo fans will say.

Here is what the first game machines looked like in the late 1970s! search?qAtari25000

BTW: That joystick in the picture also works on the Commodore 64. We still have that joystick but it is kinda busted and sometimes doesn't respond right away but the Commodore 64 still works.

WHat was great about it was unlike modern PC's you could do anything you want on a C64. It was not closed to programmers. In fact you could directly access the internal chip known as the Kernal. On the PC you have to pay thousands of dollars to Microsoft or Apple depending on what you buy and have to get a license key THEN you have to have proof you are legitimate meaning you need something to show them BEFORE they will give you the key.

C64 didn't have no *Key* to use and people still programmed on them up till the late 90s and early 2000s. In the late 90s some C64 fan sites were set up so you HAD to have the machine as the C64 does go online using a special modem which we still have in a box.

Most of the *crappy* C64 games were either direct ports from Apple which could do hardly anything or people who didn't know they could access the kernal chip inside however the ones that did use the chip have more colors and sprites on the screen at any one time.

Here is how good color on the C64 can be. . Super Pipeline 2 a REALLY good game that makes fun of what it's like to be a boss and have dumb workers. You're job is to get the oil to fill those barrels but workers keep dropping their tools and you have to destroy the tools or they will tear holes in certain sections of the pipes.

Here is what SUper Pipeline 2 looks like on the AMstrad CPC. LOok how much blockier it is. en/game/super-pipeline-ii/421 However those fan groups will claim it's the best because they don't know any better and would be wowed if they saw the C64 version though I can understand not wanting to get one if it's hard to.

Here is what an Apple 2 looks like and the C64 comparison. ? &w630&h250&zc1

Here is the C64 version with a lot more colors as the APple is all green and purple. /Screenshots/S/School_Bus_
SortingHat chapter 3 . 4/25/2015
WHen you are not focused on character shipping the story turns out better like the talking horse scene. I wish that the OC's were not all character romance as it gets really cheesy and soap opera like.

The moments in this story that were not soap opera Mary Sue's were you're better moments. Most reviews who say *Great update more* are usually too afraid or don't know any better because romance soap operas is all they grew up with as most fanfiction writers are females or the stereotypical males who only want action every 30 seconds.
SortingHat chapter 2 . 4/25/2015
Let me guess. Is the horse's name Mister Ed?

(source) Lyrics On Demand
Mister Ed Lyrics by Ray Evans and Jay Livingston
(short version)

A horse is a horse, of course, of course,
And no one can talk to a horse of course
That is, of course, unless the horse is the famous Mr. Ed.

Go right to the source and ask the horse
He'll give you the answer that you'll endorse.
He's always on a steady course.
Talk to Mr. Ed.

source: .
SortingHat chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
By the way. THis chapter should have warnings of drug use in this. Rating T is not enough. This fanfiction site is NOT you're personal playground. Sorry and no I am not a *white* republican before you start accusing me of what main stream media bull shit says.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
BTW: THis IS How a path to ruin starts out. Little smoke joints like this leads to bigger ones usually from daring each other or something stupid then it leads to addiction which then leads to needing the money to feed the addiction which leads to more crimes.

The level of addiction also doesn't stay the same. It goes up because you're body gets used to the drugs you smoke so needs more to feel that *illusion* of goodness. It really is all an illusion because there is no truth to sustain it or anything moral to sustain it.

Drugs eventually lead to heartaches and wrecked families. I have seen it personally when I did not believe it and have been tempted to take drugs but when I saw how it wrecked some friends that was it for me and decided not to go that route. Even if I didn't get caught by the cops I would not have any soul left after smoking joints my whole life.

The amounts of drugs also has increased in the last 20 years alone from actual reports where it requires more to get the same feeling of being high.