Reviews for Falling into Narnia and Love
SortingHat chapter 5 . 4/25
MY last review since most likely it is too late for it to even be read. I saw you're Xbox reference and want you to know gaming goes a lot longer then Xbox or even Nintendo much against what Nintendo fans will say.

Here is what the first game machines looked like in the late 1970s! search?qAtari25000

BTW: That joystick in the picture also works on the Commodore 64. We still have that joystick but it is kinda busted and sometimes doesn't respond right away but the Commodore 64 still works.

WHat was great about it was unlike modern PC's you could do anything you want on a C64. It was not closed to programmers. In fact you could directly access the internal chip known as the Kernal. On the PC you have to pay thousands of dollars to Microsoft or Apple depending on what you buy and have to get a license key THEN you have to have proof you are legitimate meaning you need something to show them BEFORE they will give you the key.

C64 didn't have no *Key* to use and people still programmed on them up till the late 90s and early 2000s. In the late 90s some C64 fan sites were set up so you HAD to have the machine as the C64 does go online using a special modem which we still have in a box.

Most of the *crappy* C64 games were either direct ports from Apple which could do hardly anything or people who didn't know they could access the kernal chip inside however the ones that did use the chip have more colors and sprites on the screen at any one time.

Here is how good color on the C64 can be. . Super Pipeline 2 a REALLY good game that makes fun of what it's like to be a boss and have dumb workers. You're job is to get the oil to fill those barrels but workers keep dropping their tools and you have to destroy the tools or they will tear holes in certain sections of the pipes.

Here is what SUper Pipeline 2 looks like on the AMstrad CPC. LOok how much blockier it is. en/game/super-pipeline-ii/421 However those fan groups will claim it's the best because they don't know any better and would be wowed if they saw the C64 version though I can understand not wanting to get one if it's hard to.

Here is what an Apple 2 looks like and the C64 comparison. ? &w630&h250&zc1

Here is the C64 version with a lot more colors as the APple is all green and purple. /Screenshots/S/School_Bus_
SortingHat chapter 3 . 4/25
WHen you are not focused on character shipping the story turns out better like the talking horse scene. I wish that the OC's were not all character romance as it gets really cheesy and soap opera like.

The moments in this story that were not soap opera Mary Sue's were you're better moments. Most reviews who say *Great update more* are usually too afraid or don't know any better because romance soap operas is all they grew up with as most fanfiction writers are females or the stereotypical males who only want action every 30 seconds.
SortingHat chapter 2 . 4/25
Let me guess. Is the horse's name Mister Ed?

(source) Lyrics On Demand
Mister Ed Lyrics by Ray Evans and Jay Livingston
(short version)

A horse is a horse, of course, of course,
And no one can talk to a horse of course
That is, of course, unless the horse is the famous Mr. Ed.

Go right to the source and ask the horse
He'll give you the answer that you'll endorse.
He's always on a steady course.
Talk to Mr. Ed.

source: .
SortingHat chapter 1 . 4/25
By the way. THis chapter should have warnings of drug use in this. Rating T is not enough. This fanfiction site is NOT you're personal playground. Sorry and no I am not a *white* republican before you start accusing me of what main stream media bull shit says.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 4/25
BTW: THis IS How a path to ruin starts out. Little smoke joints like this leads to bigger ones usually from daring each other or something stupid then it leads to addiction which then leads to needing the money to feed the addiction which leads to more crimes.

The level of addiction also doesn't stay the same. It goes up because you're body gets used to the drugs you smoke so needs more to feel that *illusion* of goodness. It really is all an illusion because there is no truth to sustain it or anything moral to sustain it.

Drugs eventually lead to heartaches and wrecked families. I have seen it personally when I did not believe it and have been tempted to take drugs but when I saw how it wrecked some friends that was it for me and decided not to go that route. Even if I didn't get caught by the cops I would not have any soul left after smoking joints my whole life.

The amounts of drugs also has increased in the last 20 years alone from actual reports where it requires more to get the same feeling of being high.
GurlNextDoor447 chapter 33 . 5/18/2013
I would LOVE to read an sequel to this story. What happened with the chest? Did they ever open it? What was inside it? Did her key open it? Will her brother come to Narnia for her wedding or to have an adventure of his own? So many questions.
titmaster chapter 2 . 10/21/2012
This sucks
GurlNextDoor447 chapter 34 . 5/17/2012
I would love love LOVE to read a sequel! Please write one!
laurencita12 chapter 34 . 4/25/2012
But of course we would like a sequel! Just put up an alert once you have published it!
The Red Crayon chapter 34 . 4/2/2012
love it! fantastic story and i cant wait till the sequel! XD

ChocolatSugar chapter 15 . 1/25/2012
Awww, Edmund's adorable and sweet. I want him! Can I like buy him from C.S. Lewis...hmmm
ChocolatSugar chapter 12 . 1/25/2012
Love it! Edmund save Sophie!
The Red Crayon chapter 32 . 1/22/2012
awesum! Knew they would get together! is the surprise that susan is pregnant? lol that would be amusing!

The Red Crayon chapter 31 . 1/2/2012
awesum! your story is brilliant! with fresh new characters! :P can't wait till the enxt chapter!

The Red Crayon chapter 3 . 1/1/2012
yay! Lovin' your story! Edmund is my fav male character in Narnia :P you've written him really well over the previous chapters :P