Reviews for Rooster Run
al mcwhiggin 1999 chapter 8 . 8/17
Please continue, this story is awesome!
Artemisia323 chapter 8 . 2/17
Please please PLEASE write more! This is fantastic! I love the movie "Chicken Run," and I'm enjoying reading from Rocky's perspective. So continue to write, pretty please? :D
Thomas Percival chapter 8 . 7/28/2014
Also I'm 15 years old in the remake and the role for the Circus man is he un-named Head teacher. let me tell you the brief intro: A man named Doctor Faciller kidnaps all the children and place them in his camp. I narrate what happens in the beginning. The roles for Nick and Fetcher: Paul and Barry Chuckle.
The role for Ginger: Lisa Simpson. The line for what in introducing to the children. "The name's Thomas, Thomas James Percival T.P for short"
Thomas Percival chapter 8 . 7/28/2014
Nice Chapters. I see more chapters soon and can you make the Chicken Run remake (entitled Children Run) with me as Rocky the Rooster.
My appearance: Slightly obese, English Accent, Fair skin, brown hair and eyes, black sport jacket, white polo shirt with buttons undone, grey pants, black shoes and wristwatch. The hometown for the remake: Bolton. The location I'm on the run from: Rumworth School. Make sure you add children as chickens, Good Luck.
PsychedelicCowgirl chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Found your story tonight and really enjoyed it. Hope to see more.
ElsaLuver chapter 8 . 2/20/2013
Yay you updated! I love Chicken Run! It's been one of my favorite movies since I was five. I am writing a suspense chicken run story and hopefully it will be up friday. Your more than welcome to read it when it's up. Your doing a great job and I can't wait till the next chapter!
queen-of-the-libary-and-light chapter 8 . 2/20/2013
Really good chapter and brilliant story! Hope to read more soon
bleachtoshiroxrangikuhitsugaya chapter 7 . 5/21/2012
continue vive ginger et rocky kiss
catfreaklol chapter 6 . 8/31/2011
i new..and ive been reading all of your rooster run chapters and i LOVE them! Rocky and Ginger are my fave characters...
Tiggy chapter 6 . 7/3/2011
Awesome! Write more soon!
A. Kingsleigh chapter 6 . 7/1/2011
Good to see this updated. I think my favorite part was the Nick and Fetcher dialogue in the end.

So you need my help? I'd be honored. Okay, so by this point Rocky is figuring out that the chickens really are doomed if they don't escape. The last thing he hears before getting shoved in the barrel is that Babs hasn't met her quota and could very well be killed. You could try having him contemplate that. Also, he could overhear Ginger's "they're going to kill us all" speech. Maybe he knows she's telling the truth, but he also figures that now the chickens will get even more desperate about flying, so he tries to reassure them.

Good luck!

A. Kingsleigh chapter 5 . 5/19/2011
Very good chapter! My only real criticism is that you left out the part where Rocky is checking out Ginger while she exercising. That's always been a funny part. You did an excellent job with Fowler's speech. It's good to show how much he really does care about the chickens' situation, and it's a side of him we don't really see in the film. And Fowler's last line...awesome. I can't really stand Americans, either...and I AM American. Just another reason that I think Aardman's the best!

A. Kingsleigh chapter 4 . 5/5/2011
That. Is. Funny. Yes, go on, Rocky, and tell the ONE HEN who absolutely CANNOT stand you that you'd like to "get to know her better," and WINK while saying it. That whole thing didn't feel out of place and I too would have loved to see and remember Ginger's expression at that moment. What makes it even funnier is that in my own fandom, they do end up having kids. Bit of a "hilarious in hindsight" moment, no?

A. Kingsleigh chapter 3 . 4/28/2011
Well, I don't know if anyone else is reading this, but I'm still here! This is good. I like how Rocky pretty much makes up the Lone Free Ranger thing as he's talking about it, and the scene of him crashing onto the farm. I love that part!
A. Kingsleigh chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
I just adore this movie. When I saw that someone had posted a new fic after all this time (seriously, I've been frequenting this site for two years and this thing's story count has never gone up ONCE,) I had to check it out! And I LIKE IT! Please continue, please!