Reviews for There is No Ignorance, There is Knowledge
JERUSALEM's Bride chapter 4 . 6/6/2014
im sure you got lots of reviews about this but I just gotta say it. as I was reading this a thought popped into my head: Mycroft is leia Mycroft in a slave girl outfit... *bang bang bang* that was the sound of me trying to beat that image out of my head with a sharp table corner. its not working. ARRRRRRRRGGGGGG
Siari chapter 4 . 11/12/2013
Ahhhhh! I never thought there would be even Sherlock&Star Wars fanfics here...but it's here, and a thumping good one, too. Mycroft fits right into Leia with all that senator&prince(ss) regalness. But I sincerely hope that Darth Moran isn't Sherlock's father...I hope you update, but it's been 2 years, so I understand if you've forgotten all the plots you've planned for this one. Then again, maybe I'm the only one stupid enough to forget my own story underplot.
nana chapter 4 . 6/19/2013
I hope you update this, you can't just leave there!
Magdalen Beller chapter 4 . 2/26/2013
Oh God! This is perfect! Absolutely perfect. Please, I need to read more!
klester1987d chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
I know it's been a year but please continue!
Emily Blackrose chapter 4 . 7/21/2012
I know we're going on a year here but I absolutely adore this story and eagerly look forward to more. It's just made of so much win. When you started I was trying to come up what role everyone would fill and when you revealed them all, it was so perfect! This story is clearly destined to be written.
wargh chapter 4 . 6/1/2012
Oh my goodness oh my goodness this is a /brilliant/ AU and I am so glad to have stumbled across it 333 I'm on the edge of my seat-and to think that John's old master was Sebastian MORAN, oh god the plot just gets thicker and thicker. I'm so excited! Will there be more on the way soon?
Ceri Moriarty chapter 4 . 12/13/2011

I have no words for this awesomeness.

Just—this is /awesome/. Brilliantly in character, the fusion works perfectly (Mycroft as Leia makes me snicker, as do Dimmock as a Wookie and Lestrade as Han Solo), and your writing style is beautiful!

Please do continue this. I'm not picky about how much time it takes you, just that this fabulousness is completed eventually. Thank you so much for writing this.
SisterRaven chapter 4 . 11/2/2011
Wha? Wait, no, you can't end there! Please, I'll give you a whole plate full of cookies, if you please write some more of this.

(Obviously, I'm finding this story gloriously awesome).
Withershins chapter 4 . 10/2/2011
This story is wonderful - I adore it, really, honest-to-god adore it. First of all, the Star Wars element just makes me glow with the best sort of nostalgia, but then you go and combine it with the Sherlock characters and suddenly I think I'm going to explode from how much I love it. But aside from such a brilliant idea of combining the two, your writing is so beautifully fantastic I have little doubt I would adore anything you wrote, even if it were instructions on how to assemble a bookshelf.

Your characterizations are wonderful and solid and, most importantly, believably three-dimensional. I just love the way you write Sherlock and John in particular. The story is fleshed out well, and your pacing is excellent - I find I'm never bored but neither does it feel rushed.

This story is gorgeous, which may be a strange word to apply to a work of literature but was what popped into my head, so there you go. I can't wait to see where you take it - it's been a while since a story had me this far on the edge of my seat, which is even more significant since I'm already familiar with the Star Wars films and should have at least a moderate idea of what's going on, even though it's been so fantastically Sherlock-ized.

Thank you so much for writing this!
OperaGoose chapter 4 . 9/30/2011
*tries to shove beta!mind away violently*

YAY! JOHN LOVES SHERLOCK! *does an unco-ordinated happy dance, ends up tangled in loose wires of the Millenium Falcon.*

And silly John, you'll get over your jedi code soon enough.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE MYSTRADE! He called him 'sweetheart'! :P

*brandishes frenchstick* MOOOAAAAAR! OG DEMANDS IT!
Hermit chapter 3 . 8/30/2011
First of all: ROFL.

I have the image of Mycroft with THE HAIRDO stuck inside my head. Permanently.

And...Dear Lord...if we're keeping to SW plot...does that mean...Mycroft/Lestrade?

THAT I have to see.

If not, will the "nerfhearder" be mentioned, at least?
Pandora chapter 3 . 8/17/2011
Ok,...this story is very entertaining. That last paragraph though totally captured my interest for the long haul, I didn't expect that so soon, well done! Anyways, please update soon.
Hopecohen chapter 3 . 7/22/2011
Wow...I never knew I wanted this until you wrote it. Please update soon.
OperaGoose chapter 3 . 6/16/2011
Again - HOW DARE YOU LEAVE ME THERE! RAWR! *frenchsticks violently*

Lol. Now he *knows*. o.o

But I no longer have the First Reviewer Award D: *cries* ah, well - my fault for not reviewing sooner. *wipes eyes*

Poor Mycroft - having to watch while your planet explodes and knowing it's *kiiinda* you're fault. Don't worry - if I recall Bail Organa is at the Rebel Base. And he'll meet Sherlock soon enough after all!

... *shifty eyes*

Just pictured Sherlock with a light-saber. o.o *grabby hands* *Perv!Jim takes jedi!Sherlock by the hand and leads him upstairs, leaving OG pouting a lot*

- O.G