Reviews for After Hours
the darkness revealed chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Oh, UNF. That was HOT.

I REALLY liked it :)
Chloe-88 chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Wow, that was hot. Totally OOC, but still hot as hell. ;)

And great OC, the cashier, you've made me like her in, like, 3 sentences? I now I'm repeating myself, but you really are a great writer.
clovrboy chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
This was so hot and sexy wow, and totally loved the little fluffiness at the end that made everything just right hehe. But I have to wonder... When did Kurt see/notice Sam's erection? Hehe just a though. More jerikurt please?
Ver1o1nika chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Oh PLEASE, do the sequel!

It's so hot still sensually and dearly...

Oh, I would love to translate it if you'd let me?
Evy Orton chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Thank you, that was incredible :) Your Kurt and Jeremiah are becoming one of my favourite couples.
KrissyReminisce chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
I liked this a lot. :D I almost expected for Kurt to look back out and Blaine and Blaine is watching, horrified, as Jeremiah macs on Kurt.

It was still awesome though. I like this pairing. :D
BlackVeilBridesLoverX3 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
LOVED IT! :)
I Am A Boss Zefron Poster chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
I reeeaaalllyyy liked this.
BreeZombiee chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
And once more you make me beam with happiness over my obsession of Kurt/Jeremiah. :D
Black-Luna chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
love it. think you're up to writing a sequel? i hope so.
Vaishin chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
The fanboy level comment. That made up for me wanting to beat Blaine's head with the nearest heavy object... Because Kurt needs fanboys. He needs a fan /club/. Sam can be president! I imagine he'd be good at organizing something like that!

(As did the appreciation of Kurt's awesomeness. /Everyone/ should appreciate Kurt's awesome BAMFitude.) (And Sam is sorry. He was trying very hard not to be a creeper. He would like to know if you and Mr. Strawberry Head are up for a threesome!) (Because if so my slash muses have /plans/...)

And the cashier. The world is always a better place when slash fans make their presence known... (And Jeremiah shares my opinion of the uniform. I TOTALLY APPROVE OF THIS!)

...The /hair pulling/. Oh, sweet Gaga in heaven, the /hair pulling/.
colorsallaround chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
I swear, I can pretty much pair Kurt with anyone, it doesn't matter if they've only had like one line of conversation/scene together and you've pretty much made me love this pairing.

Which leads me to hope that there will be more of this wonderful and rare pairing from you (i'm still that other multichaptered one you wrote) in the near future, and that you actually post that story you mentioned that you mentioneded right down there. ;)

Loved this. Equal parts hot and sweet.
27 | « Prev Page 1 2