Reviews for Of Butchers, Bakers, and Victormakers
GraceEliza chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
can't wait for more :)
BleedtoLoveHer chapter 15 . 1/10/2012
I love how you made this about Gale NOT being heartless. Too many people have hate for his character.
BleedtoLoveHer chapter 11 . 1/10/2012
This chapter (11) honestly made me tear up a bit. Loved it!
Amber Magic chapter 19 . 11/27/2011
I love these! Awesome work!

Portia, sacrifice
Starzki chapter 19 . 11/7/2011
I was just thinking that I might want to do some drabbling of The Hunger Games and I wanted to see what was already out there on this site.

These stories were wonderful. I know how hard 100 words can be and you're terrific at evoking emotion in ways that really fit with the original material. I think your characterizations have been great and it's so nice to see some well-thought-out and well written stories here.

I enjoyed these and am glad I went looking for them!
The Digital Gate chapter 3 . 9/15/2011
That last line almost killed me. It's beautiful the way you have so much impact with such few words.
InkDrinker chapter 19 . 5/14/2011
Your writing is amazing -
gwenniekate chapter 17 . 5/5/2011
Another great example of a chapter that sounds fantastic when read aloud!
gwenniekate chapter 16 . 5/5/2011
This is so good, I'm going to try to come up with more prompts. You did way more with that than I imagined!
gwenniekate chapter 18 . 5/5/2011
This chapter (mini-story? poem?) is amazing. I love reading the chapters out loud, like slam poetry. I wish there were a way to post that sort of audio file on the site. But what I wanted to say was that you blew my mind by bringing all the mayhem down to Prim's name. I read the line and thought, "Whose name? OHHH!" and then my mouth fell open.
Solaryllis chapter 19 . 4/29/2011
Spooky... Loved this line: "begging to be put down"
Solaryllis chapter 18 . 4/29/2011
I like the idea of Prim and Katniss both having roles of responsibility in the house - Katniss to hunt and Prim to watch their mother.

I'm not sure I understand this line: "To heal was to pay back a great wrong caused by her name."

Whose name?
Solaryllis chapter 17 . 4/29/2011
BRUTAL. Amazing, but brutal. My heart hurts. :(
Solaryllis chapter 16 . 4/29/2011
Loved the last line! Also, good Greasy Sae voice!
Orchid Falls chapter 19 . 4/29/2011
You have a way of making really powerful statements with just a few choice words. Absolutely lovely. I particulary found number sixteen, Greasy Sae's chapter, wonderful. I love the idea that she's someone who knows exactly what's going on, quietly making her way in the background. Lovely.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »