Reviews for Fall at Your Feet
dolphin62598 chapter 2 . 3/28/2012
Oh mylanta! Are you going to extend this angst fest? I love it and I'd love to read more!
DreamOfTheEndless chapter 2 . 9/12/2011
Damn! I have a feeling Bella is mixed up in drugs and had something to do with the missing cash from Edward's wallet.

Beautiful story, sweetie. I hope you will update soon:)

X0X0
DreamOfTheEndless chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Wow! What a beautiful story. I wonder what Alice meant by Bella being a different person. I hope the next chapter will answer that.

X0X0
phoebes.promise chapter 2 . 5/17/2011
"...a little of the girl I left behind." Oh the feeling... sexy smirks, twinkling eyes and that feeling low and deep that he's never stopped loving her...

Hot and heady, sensual moments with an ex proved quite emotional. They are desperate. She's frightened, I'm still quite worried for her, about her... Your Edward is honest and kind, his reactions are so real.

Thank you for sharing. Looking so forward to more. xxoo
phoebes.promise chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Beautiful beginning. Drifiting away is often harder than abruptly... that ache and fear of watching, feeling a connection, relationship fall slowly. Your flow is lovely, it's so difficult to move time forward while threading emotion or growth and both. You did this so smoothly, laying out background and details.

You've absolutely laid forth the intrigue surrounding Bella. I worry for her. A quiet, diner lunch proved a momentary escape from whatever draws her away so often and keeps her tense. And dreamy sigh being naked under the shooting stars on a bed of grass... vivid, wonderous...

I'm anxious to read on. Thank you for adding more. xxoo
Hadley Hemingway chapter 2 . 5/17/2011
Wow - this is so great already...I'm pretty sure of what's ahead but I hate to think of the difficulties it will cause Edward - I hope he can help her "recover"...
Agrutle chapter 2 . 5/16/2011
Love it! sorry I have been so fail in reading the update! I can't wait to see where we go from here! mwah!
RenaBug1 chapter 2 . 5/11/2011
Poor Edward! I feel bad for him that he isn't getting any kind of communication from Bella and she's cutting him off.
PBJilly chapter 2 . 5/11/2011
It seemed like Bella and Tanya were plotting something. And I think it involved Edward's missing money. That's my feeling after the Edward and Alice conversation about Bella and how she has changed. But now she seems to be avoiding him so I wonder if she is feeling guilty about what she did to him. I expected other things to be missing from the house. Edward needs to find out what Bella has become because he still has his high school romance blinders on!
I need a life bad chapter 2 . 5/11/2011
Wonderful chapter! Poor Edward, I wonder whats up with Bella? What is Alice hiding?

Can't wait for more!
ecbcrc4ever chapter 2 . 5/10/2011
I'm really liking this story it has totally sucked me in! I wish Alice or Jasper would just tell Edward what they know but Bella it is driving me crazy not knowing, when this chapter ended I screamed ugh NO! please update again soon!
obsmama chapter 2 . 5/10/2011
You really captured the voice of your Edward here and I loved is so. You have such a melodic way to your writing that I love and I love you as well.
susayq chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
I've had this pulled up on my phone for a few days. What is going in with Bella? Who's the big guy? And why won't Alice and Jasper tell him anything?

~Susan
GothicTemptress chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
I really enjoyed reading this entry on the contest and I am so excited that you are expanding it! Wanted to leave you a review here too, and adding you to my watch list. I love it so far!

Becca
RenaBug1 chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Great first chapter, bb! Can't wait to see what happens next in this one. I have no clue what's going on with Bella - she's got some strange behavior going on. Good job!