Reviews for Gargoyle of the Leaf
Eaglebucky chapter 3 . 2/15
Good plot, well thought out, yep should deffently continue
Master Xehanort chapter 3 . 1/3
I love it keep going and will Puck be making an appearance in the next chapter my friend?
Onikai Yoko chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
If you have no plans of continuing this story, is it possible that I could adopt this and continue it from this point? If you wouldn't mind, I'd take your plans and modify them a bit and write it off of that.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/7/2014
Don't abandon this fic, I want to see who Naruto's mates are and how he handles the Hinata situation.
Darious Frost chapter 3 . 9/24/2014
Hopefully you decide to come back to this story. It's rather good and I'd like to see how you continue it.
Kagekitsonegal chapter 3 . 8/16/2014
so cute loved it
Thereaderofall27 chapter 3 . 7/21/2014
I am really enjoying this story, please continue to update it and post a new chapter.
StrongGuy159 chapter 3 . 5/22/2014
Awesome 3 chapters continue & make another Naruto/Gargoyles Crossover story which Naruto (Nuke) Parents are: Lord Oberon (Minato) & Lady Titania (Kushina) coming back for him for The Gathering after bringing Tsunade back for becoming the Fifth Hokage, make it a Harem story,& call it: A Magical Reunion please.
Blue Eyes White Dragon Slayer chapter 3 . 2/1/2014
Update soon yeah. _
DragonFoxx chapter 3 . 1/26/2014
I hope you continue this story. I think it is great but Baritone needs his own place now that he is clan head and has a family to care for, even if they are just puppies now.
Joe R chapter 3 . 1/16/2014
More Please.
Eisenstein chapter 2 . 1/3/2014
Hot Damn. When you described the scene with Naruto awakening and climbing the wall, I actually started literally hearing the "Gargoyles" Theme playing in my head...
killer4853 chapter 2 . 12/26/2013
Gillespie chapter 3 . 10/17/2013
Dude your a great writer and this is a great story please if you get this keep it going.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/17/2013