Reviews for Gargoyle of the Leaf
reaver216 chapter 3 . 6/27
I like this story and hope you'll update soon
Please update
I hadn't read this story of yours before and I gotta say its interesting to say the least, I hope you can keep writting it like you have done with your other works.
Korog the Oversoul chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
I love EVERYTHING except the prong on his tail, and the fact that despite being a half or quarter gargoyle, he loses his pinkies, which are necessary for the following handsigns Ox, Rabbit, Monkey, Rooster, and Dragon as well as Horse possibly. That said I love it, and likely with Naruto's wind affinity he can eventually create gusts of wind to glide on. Although I wonder if any Gargoyle characters will appear.
Shadowpawzzz chapter 3 . 11/5/2015
Awww it was a cute little story.
Alex2909 chapter 3 . 7/20/2015
naruto is being kinda eloquent
Alex2909 chapter 2 . 7/20/2015
love the reactions to his night form, especially the girls. interesting idea having him save the dog
Alex2909 chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
i really like the crossover idea. cant wait to see what the reactions to naruto transformation will be
Lycos Silverblood chapter 3 . 6/30/2015
please continue this!
Eaglebucky chapter 3 . 2/15/2015
Good plot, well thought out, yep should deffently continue
Master Xehanort chapter 3 . 1/3/2015
I love it keep going and will Puck be making an appearance in the next chapter my friend?
Onikai Yoko chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
If you have no plans of continuing this story, is it possible that I could adopt this and continue it from this point? If you wouldn't mind, I'd take your plans and modify them a bit and write it off of that.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/7/2014
Don't abandon this fic, I want to see who Naruto's mates are and how he handles the Hinata situation.
Darious Frost chapter 3 . 9/24/2014
Hopefully you decide to come back to this story. It's rather good and I'd like to see how you continue it.
Kagekitsonegal chapter 3 . 8/16/2014