Reviews for What a Difference a Day Makes
prissygirl chapter 13 . 7/30
I had a longing to read a good Neil/Christy fic and decided to look up an old favorite. Thanks for providing a nice afternoon's worth of reading ;) I also get a kick out of reading the review I left here when I read this six years ago...crazy how time flies!

P.S. For some reason the website won't allow a second review on a chapter someone already reviewed, so I'm putting it on this chapter instead of the end. Geez, what are you thinking?!
rebecca.goddard.564 chapter 13 . 3/1
I have enjoyed reading this story very much. You are a good writer but some of the small facts were missed. suitcases did not have zippers until later in the 20th Century. In Christy's time, suitcases were closed with buckles and straps. Thank you again for this story.
TashaRose chapter 10 . 2/4/2015
ROFL "a sermon on the fickleness of women" ... that was a great line.
TashaRose chapter 14 . 9/1/2013
Delightful story. I loved it.
Kelsey chapter 14 . 7/5/2013
I absolutely loved your retelling of the plot. Just perfect. Please, delight us with more stories!
Lisa Cooper chapter 14 . 3/8/2013
Thank you for writing What a Difference a Day Makes. I really liked your version of what happened with Christy Huddleston and Neil MacNeill. I was smiling at the end of the story. May all your present endevors go as well as this story turned out. Lisa Cooper
Copper's Mama chapter 14 . 5/12/2011
My one and only complaint about this incredible story is the misspelling of "Asheville." You forgot the first "e". Other than that small error, this story was just perfect. I was up until 3 o'clock in the morning reading it! Loved it!
Angela chapter 14 . 5/12/2011
Awww these were cute finales. I hope you post more to the story! I love it!
Melissa72 chapter 14 . 5/10/2011
*sigh* Neil McNeill making you breakfast after your wedding night...*swoons*

At first I wasn't much a fan of this fic...the beginning chappies were just kinda the episodes with a couple of different words and scenes. But as the story continued it got its own flavor and line...liked how you finally had Neil get sick. He never seems to get ill. Also liked how you had the Huddlestons have issues with the marriage. Very real and practical.

Looking forward to reading your other Christy fic!
DancingDoula chapter 14 . 4/24/2011
I agree with everyone else! I so wish the series would've ended this way! Definitely a fave!
kimbyann chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Just finished reading this in one sitting. Such a lovely story. Truly a pleasure! Looking forward to discovering more of your work.
MillieIsabella chapter 14 . 4/17/2011
I really enjoyed this! Thanks for sharing :) Its going on my favs so I can read it again sometime.
prissygirl chapter 14 . 4/13/2011
Did you hear that? That was a sigh of pure contentment after finishing your story. This might just become the official ending to the series in my head!
prissygirl chapter 10 . 4/11/2011
So I never ever ever start WIPs. But I read every chapter of this last night and have been checking it obsessively for an update today. If you have any humanity within your very talented writerly soul, update soon and finish this story. *Swoons*