Reviews for Lilac On Lotus
ITSAME chapter 1 . 3/11/2004
WOW. _ Just...wow...
That was the best Yami no Matsuei fic I have EVER read. 0_0
I've always wanted someone to write a fic like this, and you certainly did a wonderful job with it.
You used an excellent choice of words and the descriptions are...perfect...simply perfect. I loved everything about this fic and can't find a single fault in it. .
Wonderful, wonderful job. I can't even begin to explain what I felt when reading this...
You deserve some kind of fanfiction writer award.
Ah, okay...I think I've talked long enough. ; Thank you for allowing me the pleasure of reading this. *bows*
Nataku chapter 1 . 7/30/2002
Wow! Absolutely gorgeous story I applaude! Love the pairing too. Excellent was of saying things not directly but with symbolizms.
Amaririsu chapter 1 . 3/30/2002
..."sterile white"! Just perfect! This dynamics between Oriya and Muraki and what he once were... Muraki's true self... just love it - it's so sad though...
samuraiheart chapter 1 . 3/29/2002
Lovely descriptions and imagery! I especially loved the last line. Great job! You've painted a gorgeous picture of two very complicated characters.
Calico Kat chapter 1 . 3/29/2002
Waaai! So glad it has been finished. ::bubbles hearts:: Chock full of wonderful ultra angsty prettiness. My favorite line, which I had to go gush at someone as you were not around, was "I watch him as if he is encased in glass, a museum exhibit. There is a point where I cannot come any closer to him, and I begin to see only my own reflection lingering between us." Beautifully indicative of what Muraki has become, with his barriers, without out and saying 'but there is a barrier between us', here. Yay bathtubs!