Reviews for Getting That Chance
Guest chapter 2 . 1/7/2016
Hi,um when are you going to make a new chapter? I understand that a tornado was near your town. But I am a really big fan of your Fanfictions. They are amazing.i was wondering if fabian and jerome could have a bit of conflict. And fight over nina? I posted this in 2016. January
Guest chapter 2 . 1/5/2016
Can you please make more of this. I love fabina and jerina.i would really appreciate this. BEST STORY EVER! So when are you are you going to make a new chapter?
thestarsinthesky13 chapter 2 . 9/16/2013
hey! u there! continue this pleaseeeeeee ;)
Carrie chapter 2 . 9/4/2011
good luck luv this story belated sorry about the tornado and please update even though it been a long time please update
anonymousme555 chapter 2 . 5/16/2011
please continue
and music chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
And oh yeah. I must agree.

Eugene Simon's hair is AWESOME.
and music chapter 2 . 5/13/2011
Aw, I hope you and your family are safe from the tornado that swept your town. Condolences for those who suffered and lost. God bless!

Anyway, I absolutely LOVE you for making this story. I sadly have a thing for, um, 'uncommon' pairings. I say sadly because there aren't a lot of fics, least of all WELL-WRITTEN fics, about uncommon pairings such as Jerome/Nina. So, thank you!

This fic is very well-written, and I like how it's more Jerome-centered than having the story revolve around the thoughts of all the characters, so it makes the pairing more convincing. Though I was already convinced beforehand because, though I love Mara, I always thought Jerome would fall for someone like Nina, or maybe Patricia, but I think he'd fall more for someone like Nina's character. Smart, perceptive, risk-taking and all that. But, maybe that's just my personal bias. I know you're not exactly a Jerome/Nina fan, but I think you're doing a wonderful job. The story kind of justifies how he could ever like Nina, and overall, your writing style is wonderful. I hope this story does have purpose and has a deeper story than meets the eye, but if not, that's okay. I'm just happy to be reading a Jerome/Nina fic. Good luck with the future chapters!

Man, I feel like cheating for reading a fic before finishing a MYSTERY series, so I might spoil myself, but who cares? As long as it's from a Jerome-centered fic, I'm happy with it. I sadly skipped episodes because I was busy, so I'm stuck with Nina and co. sneaking into the cellar looking for the elixir of life and Alfie and Jerome pranking them. But I don't think I'll mind the spoilers since the overall plot is kind of... predictable? Well, it kinda is...

(I can actually see how Jerome can like Mara, but for some reason, it doesn't... work for me. Huh, I wonder why. I do think there's more to it, like maybe they knew each other for a long time or something. I haven't watched the whole series like I said, so I guess I'll just see.)

P.S. Sorry, I guess it kind of got rant-ish there.
LuvesYelloW chapter 2 . 5/7/2011
hope you all are safe and you're stiry it's great so keep it up!
Lady Happy chapter 2 . 5/6/2011
Awe i hope everyone in your town is safe!
Skylar of Gryffindor chapter 2 . 5/5/2011
OMG Good luck! Don't let you or your Internet die
moonbeam87 chapter 2 . 5/5/2011
I could beta for ya but you'd have to send them to my inbox(: Oh and is this gonna be Jina? I hope so! There really aren't enough of those out there.
Molly.the.snee.rose chapter 2 . 5/5/2011
I bet ya didn't know how awesome you are! Even if u do I will remind you... YOU R FRIGGIN AWESOME! I love Jerina and your story is very well written! I pray for ur town and the people in it! Keep on writing cuz ir awesome! And I don't feel like logging in so...
Water Wolf 100 chapter 2 . 5/5/2011
You're back! I missed your writing so much. I'm sorry about your town-that whole string of tornadoes was horrible. Is everyone in your family all right? And friends? And their families? You take all the time you need to get everythign back together. I think everyone who reads this story will understand. My thoughts are with you, your town and all of the others who lost friends/family/homes in the tornadoes.
Grace chapter 2 . 5/5/2011
Love it and I'm so sorry to hear about your town(I'll pray for you and your town)
She-Pirates kick-BUTT chapter 2 . 5/5/2011
Oh My gosh! are you okay? Do'ya want a HUG? I know you do, they make everything better!IT's amazing that you actually thought we were important enough and decided to update.

If it makes you feel anybetter, THis is a GREAT chapter!