Reviews for The Walsburg Pub
RowenRae chapter 1 . 8/29
I have been working through your Narnian stories for a few days now and I am continually stunned at the utter beauty of them. The relationships between the siblings is wonderful and I adore reading about them back in England. It's been hard to find good England stories but these are splendid. Thank you, and I can't wait to read the rest of them.
Cyn2K chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Aw, the Pevensie crime fighters! Cool idea!
Linorien chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
So it was Edmund! You totally had me fooled, that was great.
Mi chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
I just started cackling madly by the end.
I like Chesser
trustingHim17 chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
love it!
Athena Silverwolf chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Caught one rare mistake. Where you say two boys of the gang three criminals should be of the gang's three criminals. Otherwise, well done.
Falln4DarkAngel chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
I was so worried for a while that Ed was actually permanently injured hahaha please write more of these Friends of Narnia fics!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Ooooh, this Friends of Narnia group is really intriguing. Please write more Pevensie brothers adventures.. They're the best!
Epsilon Scorpii chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
You know, I'm really starting to like pe verse stories. It has a veryhomey feel. For some reason. This was very entrancing. Loved the atmosphere of it. I knew it was Edmund! :-) though I suppose the readers were supposed to guess by then? :-P
rainpaint chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
AHHHH! This is SO good. Chesser Walburg is a fantastic character, and I really enjoyed your description of him at the beginning.

"I know how to stop a scrape from bleeding, mother." That made me laugh.

"The New Narnia was a decent sort of place." AAAAAHHHHHH. And that made me want to cry. In a good way, of course.
Avi W. Lovegood chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
I'm pretty sure you are my favorite Narnian writer. I can't remember if I've said that before, but even if I had, it ears repeating.

Most sincerely,

Avi W. Lovegood
The Hobbit's Rhapsody chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Holy moly, as usual, I love your work. All of your characters are so well done. This was thrilling and somehow lighthearted at the same time, and I enjoyed the ending paragraphs of this one especially.
basaltone chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Great scene with "Avenger" Peter and Edmund, I love it when they get to kick butt. It was nice to see the story told from the POV of an outsider who thought he had Peter all figured out, but then realizes that he had only scratched the surface. Thank you.
Goeno chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
I love it!

Once again, first class.
Narnia-Bound chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
:-) his was really good! I love the universe you've put the High King and his siblings in!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »