Reviews for Extraordinary Doesn't Exist
Hell-and-bliss chapter 4 . 4/19/2012
If I had to chose, I think this one if my favourite about them, of you. The first scene is my fav, I just love every single word about their fight :) and again, I could picture is perfectly. I think it could even happen season 4 after their break up (like the night after Ryan's wedding :D)The last scene is as always, perfection, and I love how you explain their relationship, like it's not extraordinary but they're perfect in their own way.

"Perfect. For each other. Screw clich├ęs and all the standards. There it was."

That's definitely it, girl. I have nothing more to say :)Thanks for gracing Esplanie with your talent. What would be my life without your fics ahaha seriously, I wonder. I'm so addict to them! Never stop writing about them please :)
Irish Jawn chapter 4 . 5/14/2011
Omigod you made me cry. Definitely favorited. I love Javi with all my heart and he's so cute with Lanie. And actually I can see this going down on the show if it was more relationship-oriented. Everyone was amazingly in character, and I loved all of Ryan's scene too. You were fantabulous! Everyone was just... I mean... asdfghjkl! I have no more words...
Michelle285 chapter 4 . 4/18/2011
Yahoo! It ended happy. I was seriously scared there for a minute. I also just loved the way it played out. I loved that you had Lanie freak and had Esposito being the gentleman in all of this...up until the very end when he was yelling...which was freaking fantastic! :) I'm just happy about it. I love that even in the "real world" that is Castle with Lanie and Esposito it can be that easy. :) Great great job! :)
between the waves chapter 4 . 4/8/2011
*commences the flaily happy dances* They aren't the only thing that's perfect, I'm loving this story too. I'm all kinds of giddy about the fact that they got a happy ending :D
castlelover100 chapter 4 . 4/8/2011
I loved this chapter! I loved what Esposito told her about i will wait for however years for you. i was awwing most of this chapter. Please keep it up your doing great!
castlelover100 chapter 3 . 4/7/2011
I loved this chapter because of Beckett and Ryan's fight. they are my two Favorite characters!
Duck Life chapter 4 . 4/7/2011
Awwwww, yay for Esplanie! (I just finished the newest Mortal Instruments book and this update was a great return to non-fantasy, so thanks for that!) This story is so good, all the angst and still a happy ending. I love your writing!

I do have a critique, and I hate saying it because you're amazing and my favorite writer on this site, but you use a lot of ellipses and italics, and it kind of takes away from your writing, which itself is really good.

Alright, I feel bad now because I know how it feels to get any kind of critique, even when the reviewer has the best intentions. I love your stories, though!
anomalymona chapter 4 . 4/7/2011
Yay! My shippy heart is happy too! Funny I just heard from another Castle fanfic person that I was the only one seeing Espo as in it to win it and Parrish as the hold back. This is totally how i see the ship she talks a good game and is constantly putting the oh we just kickin' it face on, but, she is really into him and scared to death about her level of vulnerability. I hope they explore that eventually on the show and that Beckett of all people is the one to kick her but... or maybe Castle. Meanwhile, have you seen the twitter feed where someone wants Huertas and Tamala to be on Dancing with the Stars Together? I think it would be great... and it has given me a little plot bunny.

Looking forward to your next Esplanie fic!

Anomaly
VMsuperfan chapter 4 . 4/7/2011
this was great. i loved it.
TutorGirlml chapter 4 . 4/7/2011
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! This was the perfect ending chapter, and I loved the way you had them just crash together with that perfect make-up kiss! Wow. I loved it and I'm so glad you shared this whole story. I will definitely keep checking back :)
TutorGirlml chapter 3 . 4/7/2011
I can't quite see Ryan going head to head with Kate like that, but you pulled it off and it was quite entertaining. Nice work with this chapter as well, but I'm not gonna say as much this time because I can't wait to go on and read the last chapter. Please, please, please, let them work it out. Oh! I also loved the bit where Lanie was thinking how Javier had become her place that felt like comfort and home. That was beautiful!
TutorGirlml chapter 2 . 4/7/2011
Yep, I would definitely give Javier such a hug right now if I could... Again great writing, though you're really trying to wring my poor Esposito-lovin' heart, aren't you? Everyone was very well done in this chapter. I loved Kevin and Jenny's interaction and the care both of them showed for Esposito. I liked Castle and how for once he didn't push or make light but sympathized instead. My favorite line though was Kevin not knowing what bandwagon he was agreeing to, but knowing he'd get on it anyway, because he's on his partner's side everytime.
TutorGirlml chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Yikes! I was actually cringing as I read parts of this. I hope this never really happens either! Yet, both of their voices were right on, and if they were to ever have a blow-out, I imagine it would be a doozy like this. I can't help wanting to go on though, and see if things go from bad to worse or if they get better.
Duck Life chapter 2 . 4/6/2011
Sleestak! Ryan's LotL reference :)

This is great. Update soon! Esplanie is awesome, I hope they get back together!
runeaglerun chapter 3 . 4/6/2011
Nicely done with Ryan and Beckett-good balance and it felt pretty in character. Liked the opening with Lanie just trying to puzzle things out. Can't wait until your next update, this story totally has me hooked!