Reviews for Unspoken Words
Betty the Bonita chapter 4 . 9/15/2013
Wow! What a great story! I can't believe I missed this one! I know I at least started reading it before, but must have not finished it. This was amazing! I loved their flirting and the give and take. You did a fantastic job here. Thanks for this!
7gifts chapter 4 . 9/8/2013
I'm glad these two crazy kids found each other in the end.
Leppy99 chapter 4 . 8/7/2013
Love it cant wait for ur next update.,
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 4 . 3/28/2013
Awww this was soooo sweet X3
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 3 . 3/28/2013
I can see why both would be at pissed at each other, you've written the argument convincingly.
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 2 . 3/28/2013
I really like how you're writing Betty here and that she doesn't immediately realise she's in love with him like a lot of the others stories here make it seem.
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Oooh, I wouldn't mind if THIS had happened instead :P
ginnyweasleyrules chapter 4 . 7/30/2011
What a sweet story!
abovetherim chapter 3 . 4/13/2011
Excellent chapter, can't wait for more!
boidwriter chapter 3 . 4/12/2011
I'm really liking your story so far. Poor Betty feeling the whole weight of why Daniel came to London in the first place. Poor Daniel facing Betty's wrath when the tabloid comes out with their story. I'm excited to see how you work this out between them...not sure Betty's at the same spot yet but at least she's understanding the depth of his feelings now.

I love logical Betty struggling to keep her resolve when Daniel's so flirtatious and charming.

Good job with the story...can't wait for the next part.
marielgm22 chapter 2 . 4/7/2011
Woooooow! It's awesome the intern conflict that Betty is dealing with about her feelings for Daniel!

I hope she soon realize that she really loves him!

So looking forward next chapter!
TMadison chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
I left comments on B&B...but I just wanted to tell you again how much I really enjoyed this story. You wrote it beautifully...and I really loved the ending. I can't wait for the next part.
marielgm22 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Wooooooooooowww, wooooooow, woooow! How wonderful first chapter! D

I wished this would happen on the show so badly!

Please more, more more, soon!