Reviews for Dreams Come True
Lauramari chapter 26 . 3/17
I look forward to more. I'm guessing that Edward has a contingency plan.
Lauramari chapter 14 . 3/16
That was an exciting chapter, but really, Bella enough with the fainting. It is old already.
Lauramari chapter 12 . 3/16
If Heidi is tied to the radical group, why was esme pushing her as bride? Edwards parents didn't trust Edward's judgment in picking a bride because his judgment was not good in selecting Heidi as girlfriend? Or confronting the Volturi? Again, then why push him to marry Heidi. I'm confused.

There must be other Vulturi connections (spies) in the palace. Who? Rosalie? Jacob? Alice?

What is the deal with Emmett's abdication? The wrestling story sounds far fetched. Even if he is so enamored with Olympic wrestling (again, far fetched) he would be well past the age of competition by the time his father gave up the throne. Why couldn't he do both? Or wait on abdication to see if there was truly a conflict? There is no reason for such a drastic action as abdication. It is also not that believable that Rosalie (she who craves attention) would agree to give up the title of future Queen. So what is the real situation? This seems to be an excuse rather than the reason.
Lauramari chapter 11 . 3/16
I am looking forward to learning the back story on Heidi. I'm assuming she is a beautiful and charismatic (snake) charmer of some sort, like the character in canon, but that she lacks integrity and betrayed Edward in some way. What does she and Rosalie hope to accomplish? Why would Esme favor Heidi as daughter-in-law and future Queen?

If Edward wants a real wife, as opposed to a spoiled debutante, he needs to open up. I can't believe Edward told Bella to "go to her room." He promised her his devotion, but he sets her up by keeping secrets. Bella deserves his candor and their relationship won't thrive on anything less. Bella, stand your ground now before it is too late.
Lauramari chapter 9 . 3/16
Renee is sweet. Rosalie not so much. I'm hoping Bella is able to gain confidence fast.

If Bella has a solid foundation in Latin she should have a head start in Italian vocabulary as many root words are the same or similar. Grammar will be different, however, with the end result that she will understand the gist of conversations well before she is fully comfortable speaking the language.
Lauramari chapter 7 . 3/16
Bella is supposed to be intelligent young woman, right? Why isn't she taking a crash course in Italian? That more important for her to do than planning a wedding or even packing. She will be at such a disadvantage in Volterra without understanding the primary language. What is she thinking?
love edward percy edsme eragon chapter 26 . 2/5
I like this story I cant wait for the next update. when will it update I hope it will be soon though
Kaiana chapter 26 . 9/25/2015
I do hope you'll update and finish this whenever you have time :)
EmmaHope070115 chapter 26 . 7/29/2015
I really love this story I hope you finish it
LAB1 chapter 26 . 2/19/2015
Oh no! I didn't realize that this story is incomplete! I feel the end soon. What a terrible cliffy to leave us at! I really would like to know what happens!
rclaurel chapter 17 . 10/7/2014
Can not wait to see if Edward is alright and she delivers 3 healthy babies
rclaurel chapter 11 . 10/7/2014
She needs to stop with the panic stuff, she keeps passing out that is not good for a Queen..
rclaurel chapter 4 . 10/6/2014
I know those rules all to well...This is my third time reading, just to keep it fresh for when you come back and update..
aabc chapter 26 . 9/1/2014
Have you abandoned this story? I hope that someday you will complete it... it is one of my favorites! I am a registered reader but can't review again to encourage you.
mariga79 chapter 26 . 8/26/2014
are you planning on continuing the story?
1,254 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »