Reviews for Washing Away
anorehc chapter 15 . 6/17/2013
Fantastic! The storyline was great and the writing flowed seamlessly. It was so light-hearted and effortless that it was incredibly relaxing and humerous. Keep writing! - A
mykkila09 chapter 15 . 4/7/2013
just read this in one go...sorry i didn't review for each chapter, but i just couldn't stop reading; i was too intrigued and curious to see what would happen next and i loved the whole story! it was amazing!
monkeyTV chapter 2 . 11/8/2012
You are awesome, your writing is awesome. But you should probably take a trip to somewhere that can properly clean you off and disinfect you after you have been sitting/laying on a hotel floor. I truly worry for your health now. O.o
Kiralyn chapter 14 . 7/23/2012
And the shit hitteth the fann'ith.
Hah!
basanoda chapter 7 . 7/7/2012
i love this chapter (: Probably will be the tenth time i've read this story... but never mind! xoxo
LvSammy chapter 15 . 5/18/2012
HOLY CRAP! THIS WAS AWESOME! AWESOME!
Earth Magician chapter 7 . 5/15/2012
Yay for being vegetarian!

Not sure about the marriage thing though. I'd have to get to know you first. :p Oh, yes, and be female and into girls. ;)

Anyway, flirting aside, I'm really enjoying reading your fics. You write awesome Klaine and finish your stories. (You're much better than me in that aspect.)
Silverloveless chapter 15 . 5/14/2012
I love this story. I remember reading camping a long while ago, and I recently rediscovered it, and loved it again. This is the first time I read this story, and it's great. Thanks for them.
lifelane chapter 15 . 5/13/2012
Beautiful ending!
lifelane chapter 7 . 5/13/2012
I'm a veg-head! :)I love your story too!
anderpson chapter 15 . 4/11/2012
I'm so glad he punched him! I loved this fic :)
intensewhatever chapter 15 . 3/5/2012
That was absolutely amazing! I loved it so much! I want a sequel! :)
Snakequeen-in-Norway chapter 15 . 12/22/2011
Awwwww! That was completely adorable!

Also, RoySleazy Sebastian before we even knew Sleazy Sebastian existed.

-SQ
Snakequeen-in-Norway chapter 14 . 12/21/2011
But don't you know, pianos always randomly pop up in Glee, it's, like, a thing, lol.

That was super beautiful. Loved it. Can't wait to read the next chapter. Only I have to wait, because it's way past time to go to bed!

-SQ
Bballgirl4 chapter 15 . 12/18/2011
Oh my goodness, I love this story. I happened upon it a while back and just rediscovered it. Beautiful!