Reviews for Demon of Paris
Noface chapter 23 . 5/8/2012
I see what you did there...a very interesting twist in the story...
InkRoze chapter 22 . 4/24/2012
Ohhhhh! I get it, now! (sweatdrop) Thank you, haha... I'll go back and have a look.
BlueDarknessIceHeart chapter 21 . 4/24/2012
I love the story and all, but every few days I get an email saying you've updated. It's always on chapter 21, though. Eternal chapters... o-o
InkRoze chapter 20 . 4/24/2012
Are your chapters glitching? Or is it just me? I keep getting messages that you're updating, but there's no new chapters... I'll try again, but for some reason, your story is stuck on Chapter 21.

Sorry, if it's just me... I'll go see what I can do.

-InkRoze
James Birdsong chapter 20 . 4/17/2012
Cool twenty chapters.
Sparkly Butlerz chapter 17 . 3/5/2012
Please make more pretty please

please it would be great if you did.
Mags chapter 16 . 3/1/2012
That little Sebastian daydream part seem a bit OOC for him but was hilarious XD Great chapter! Worth the wait!
BlackRose chapter 16 . 2/29/2012
You're alive! TTwTT (cries with happiness) I had no idea how much I missed this story until this new chapter came out. Thanks for updating!

-BlackRose (logged in: InkRoze)
Helenchibi chapter 17 . 1/28/2012
AH GOD! Sebastian can me so mean at times!

But Awesome work there! Keep it up girl!

And keep 'em coming, I really can't wait for the next chap.!
Blackarashi chapter 17 . 1/27/2012
I think the "the city or Francr you ae looking for is in chapter 5. This paragraph:

"Yes and we believe his motives are to convince us to banish the Gypsies." Thompson pointed out. "If we do not, then this will continue on. The city of France will be in a state of panic."
Black Michaelis chapter 16 . 1/26/2012
I hope you'll update soon! you can do it bro!
AhhMyLife chapter 16 . 1/25/2012
Yayyy! I'm glad your still writing! I miss this story. It's becoming one of my favorites! (:
AhhMyLife chapter 15 . 1/4/2012
I FREAKING LOVE THIS STORYYYYY!
AhhMyLife chapter 8 . 1/4/2012