Reviews for Demon of Paris
AhhMyLife chapter 5 . 1/4/2012
I absolutly ADORE your storyy! and I really like your Oc. Great job!
Black Michaelis chapter 15 . 1/2/2012
Hihi! Sebastian's sooo~ naughty!~~
PurpleMokona101 chapter 15 . 12/26/2011
Gahhh! I just LOVE THIS STORY! XD can't wait for more!
fraughtwithsparkles chapter 15 . 12/10/2011
S-Sebastian... *blushes*
guardianskye chapter 15 . 12/5/2011
PLEASE WRITE MORE SOON! This is my favorite fanfic I have on alert right now!
fedwvu chapter 15 . 12/4/2011
Fetish ftw! Eeeeeee :3
asdasa chapter 4 . 12/1/2011
I love you're story so far even though I have seen typos here and there

A particular one is that when you say that Mooska was wanted in five countries you mention Berlin there which maybe you could replace that with Germany?

I can't wait to read the rest
ChiyukiLuvs2Glomp chapter 13 . 11/22/2011
Oh My Chocolate Covered Gummy Bears!

I love it! You have captivated me with your story.

Raydon Dole Alladon chapter 6 . 11/22/2011
the story is great but gypsies are not natve americans they are indians from india and france is country not aity... and conte (count) and maire (mayor) do exist in france and how can i be sure? i live in france since i was 3 D
Lady Victoria Black chapter 5 . 11/21/2011
This story is absolutely AMAZING! :D I love it! I really don't want to sound like perverted or anything but I really want to see this turn "M" later. Im terrible i know. But no lie this story is awesome.
Black Michaelis chapter 13 . 11/21/2011
Hi! Love your story duuuuuuudddeeee! Go Sebby! Yaaayyy! Please update sooooooonnn! Please?
BlackRose chapter 13 . 11/21/2011
Yayyyyy! Chapter! Hello! I've been following this story for a while, and I figured it was about time to leave a review. I live this story SO MUCH and I hope you keep writing it. I, personally, don't find your character a Mary-Sue (besides, maybe, the fact that she's Ciel's sister, but I digress); which is commendable in itself, considering I'm pretty hard on OCs. Nicely done. Looking forward to an update, soon!

-BlackRose (a.k.a InkRoze)
MistoffelessTrekyManiac chapter 6 . 11/6/2011
Sebastian never told her about the nun he marked in episode 17.

"YOU HAD SEX WITH A PERSON OF THE CHURCH!" Her fangs and ears were protruding. "I can't belie-

wait... he did?

(goes back to watching black butler
Myki Fri chapter 12 . 9/11/2011
aww, just when it was getting to the good -TT
Saop chapter 12 . 9/8/2011
I'm more than willing to wait for the next chapter.

Take your time. ;)