Reviews for Demon of Paris
animelover56348 chapter 47 . 8/31/2013
Soooooo excited for this. It seems Schnizel is sleeping with Grell and Alihana us pregnant at some point. Shits gonna get crazy lol
SwammyPenguinDinosaur chapter 47 . 8/30/2013
I think I just died...too much anticipation
Shadow Fox 2013 chapter 3 . 8/17/2013
If I don't review, it's because I got sucked into the story ;)
Shadow Fox 2013 chapter 2 . 8/17/2013
I love how she yells at him :) Most girls would swoon if he flirted with them, I also like how she's not Mary-Sue with that, like how she still blushes and stutters but not overly so :)
Shadow Fox 2013 chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Seems awesome! :)
SwammyPenguinDinosaur chapter 46 . 8/4/2013
My goodness, every time I go back and read this it's like I'm reading it for the first time. I am constantly checking back to see if you have started the sequel yet. I can't wait to see what you have planed.
chocolateleo chapter 46 . 8/1/2013
Yes,Yes,Yes SEQUEL! I 3 this fanfic.
Duchess K chapter 46 . 5/14/2013
Worth reading! I llove it! Can't wait for the sequel! :) :D
sebby-fan chapter 46 . 5/10/2013
And Claude is going to enter then...what about Alois is he going to show too?
Duchess K chapter 6 . 5/6/2013
NOO! -cute puppy face- Lowrd Sesshoumaru wuuuvess! meh! xD HAHAHAHAAHAHA! xDDDDD
Hyperwolfpup chapter 46 . 5/2/2013
Clappy clap clap...Well done...It was brilliant! If you do end up doing a sequel ...would you be including Alois and Claude or rather characters that are similar in personality?
Hyperwolfpup chapter 45 . 5/2/2013
Wow ...that was amazing...I enjoyed the story completely and utterly...thank goodness for one more chapter...I would have been devastated if there wasn't one more.
Yuri18 y Tsuki500 chapter 46 . 5/2/2013
oh... My.
Awesome... I enjoyed this fic every chapter... You surprised me over and over again. The fighting scenes, anyways all of this story was amazing the way the character were written how in character Sebastian was...
I just loved it. This is one of the best Black Butler's fic I ever read...
And I liked the ending. And I'll be waiting the secuel... It doesn't matter how long it takes :-)

bye for now.
Great work!
Overlord Valkyrie chapter 46 . 5/2/2013
Play this with Lacrimosa and God Damn it's fitting for the whole thing.
Ooh A sequel! I can't wait!
If it's based on Kuroshitsuji 2 then I wonder what will happen since Alois and Claude with be there.
Especially Ciel and Alliahnna.
Zoethianfan10 chapter 45 . 5/1/2013
ARGH! yet another cliffie! this is such a good fanfic and i keep waiting for the next chapter! you're such a good writer, and this is defiantly one of my favorites.
216 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »