Reviews for Demon of Paris
Musical cake chapter 6 . 10/5/2013
And InoTashio(?) loved Inuyasha's mother.
MikaitoShion chapter 4 . 9/23/2013
"Im going to gut you like a fish!"
(i watch a youtuber group who anytime a guy does something stupid they say that and i literally read that in the one guys voice xD)
MayzeMerlo chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
This story was absolutely AMAZING! Please start Demon of England soon! chapter 47 . 8/31/2013
Awesome job! I enjoyed it a lot. :)
animelover56348 chapter 47 . 8/31/2013
Soooooo excited for this. It seems Schnizel is sleeping with Grell and Alihana us pregnant at some point. Shits gonna get crazy lol
TheRingHasAwoke chapter 47 . 8/30/2013
I think I just died...too much anticipation
Shadow Fox 2013 chapter 3 . 8/17/2013
If I don't review, it's because I got sucked into the story ;)
Shadow Fox 2013 chapter 2 . 8/17/2013
I love how she yells at him :) Most girls would swoon if he flirted with them, I also like how she's not Mary-Sue with that, like how she still blushes and stutters but not overly so :)
Shadow Fox 2013 chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Seems awesome! :)
TheRingHasAwoke chapter 46 . 8/4/2013
My goodness, every time I go back and read this it's like I'm reading it for the first time. I am constantly checking back to see if you have started the sequel yet. I can't wait to see what you have planed.
chocolateleo chapter 46 . 8/1/2013
Yes,Yes,Yes SEQUEL! I 3 this fanfic.
DaddysLiitleGirl chapter 46 . 5/14/2013
Worth reading! I llove it! Can't wait for the sequel! :) :D
sebby-fan chapter 46 . 5/10/2013
And Claude is going to enter then...what about Alois is he going to show too?
DaddysLiitleGirl chapter 6 . 5/6/2013
NOO! -cute puppy face- Lowrd Sesshoumaru wuuuvess! meh! xD HAHAHAHAAHAHA! xDDDDD
Hyperwolfpup chapter 46 . 5/2/2013
Clappy clap clap...Well done...It was brilliant! If you do end up doing a sequel ...would you be including Alois and Claude or rather characters that are similar in personality?
220 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »