Reviews for Harry, son of Iroh
Tristi Lynne chapter 7 . 7/16
Great story. Please continue soon. I really want to find out what happens next.
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 7 . 6/20
This story is just adorable!
blue phonix chapter 7 . 5/20
good
Allykrau chapter 7 . 4/9
Ah I'm so glad I found this :D I do hope you continue someday :3
loved it :D
Anna chapter 7 . 4/4
Good Work. This is shaping up to be a good Fanfiction. I wonder how and if you will bring in the Avatar, those Abilities and Elements of Harrys Original World into this. We will have to read on to find out and cannot be mostly answered for now without 'spilling the beans' (Ruining the susprise!). But a general Question. Originally Harry posses a Parseltoungue Ability. Will this be incoperated in anyway? And if he does (or does not depends on you) do you think he could talk to Dragons like Ran and Shaw. Keep it up !
Anna
Gravity's Child chapter 7 . 2/7
Oh this is so clever. I can't wait for Harry and Zuko to meet up with the Avatar and the others. It's nice to see someone writing a story where they admit that Harry is too young for romance. It's disturbing when the author has two 13 year olds making out and actually having sex.
Ren O'neil chapter 7 . 1/28
Harry should learn to heal as well as fight.
MattKennedy chapter 7 . 12/24/2014
I really hope you pick this story up again! It's really great. I very much like the idea of Harry being able to bend all the elements, but not being the Avatar (is perhaps the Avatar originally a wizard?). Looking forward to what happens next!
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 7 . 12/19/2014
Nice really nice. Can't wait for the next chapter.
fabul0u5 chapter 7 . 12/8/2014
Update! Please!
Qi Eclipse chapter 7 . 11/29/2014
amazing
keep writing
more and soon
Guest chapter 7 . 9/20/2014
Awesome, I hope this is updated soon
i like it chapter 7 . 6/12/2014
a lot but one thing gets me in cannon zuko was known everywhere by his scar second fire nation would never have gotten anywhere near north water tribe as they patrolled and sank navy ships. would have been cool to read that iroh sent messenger birds to the whiteouts or called a meeting as the grandmaster, and more focus on the instructions of show poh that tile game and the significance to harry and zuko both. i didnt give you that idea.
Dragonscorch chapter 7 . 5/30/2014
This is really good! Why isn't this being continued?
Guest chapter 7 . 4/29/2014