Reviews for Harry, son of Iroh
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 7 . 8/15
:D
SkyYuki101 chapter 7 . 7/6
Please please please update this fic soon I can't wait for the rest of it. This is on of the best Harry Potter and Avatar the last Airbender fanfiction I read
Marvel fan 98 chapter 7 . 6/29
Will you update? Please do! I love this story!
Penny Lu chapter 4 . 6/16
Just wondering how can iroh and bump be friends? They fought a war against each other! They killed each other's troops and friends how can they be OLD friends!
bookygurl3400 chapter 7 . 5/9
Can you update soon, or have you forgotten about this fanfic? *GASP* Or maybe you died! That would be so sad, please don't be dead!
Please update this story it's great also for pairing I suggest Yui
DrangySmallfoot chapter 7 . 4/11
Have read this story two times no. But I guess there isn't a chance for it being continued?
Chise Sakamoto chapter 7 . 3/19
Love it! Update soon please!
Monkeysloveapples chapter 7 . 1/21
Oh gosh! I love this! It's really original, at least, I haven't found/read anything like it.
I love how Iroh is a main-secondary main-character, Iroh is a God, pretty sure about that.
Harry as he is here is pretty cool too, and for an.. Eight(?) year old he's pretty smart, as Iroh said: he's a prodigy.
Harry will be nine when they encounter Aang for the first time so as 'the chase' and basically the whole series and he end of the war lasts for about a year then Harry would be ten borderline eleven years, meaning after going through a war he'll get his Letter... Or.. How will he get his letter? I mean the Owls are ingenious, but can they travel between he planes? Or will Harry be in the spirit realm when a spirit hurries him to someplace saying they found someone looking for him (the owl)..?
I can't wait to read more, even right after the first chapter I was a little sad seeing as of yet there are only seven chapters posted... Oh well, I'll live until next time ;)
Thank you for writing this awesomeness! :D
kabir0399 chapter 7 . 1/18
This is really good, I hope you update it
kabir0399 chapter 6 . 1/18
really good
kabir0399 chapter 2 . 1/17
a really nice chapter
kaiirine chapter 7 . 1/15
You have a really good thing going here...i hope you can still update this story despite the years you haven't done so...