Reviews for To Remember and To Let Go
eyeon chapter 5 . 8/30/2011
Loved it! I will NEVER get enough of James & Juliet. I hope in the James chapter (am I being too optimistic?) we find out about Miles. Miles and Rachel really should have been in the church with them (and Helen should have been with Locke and Sayid should have been with Nadia and Boone should have had someone-but I digress). Still kind of worried about what happened to David. Maybe you could write a longer fic about James & Juliet and somehow get them back with Miles and David in the "happily ever after".

Great line about a day w/o drama! Did you write the ring part b/c you saw that she was wearing a ring in the church?

Looking forward to that James chapter!
LoganC93 chapter 5 . 6/11/2011
Another great chapter. Here's an interesting idea for the next: Christian Shepherd's point of view. Maybe his reaction to Jack's reunion. How he sees everyone based on Jack's interactions with the group. Just a thought. I'm sure the next chapter will be great whoever you choose.
NYR88 chapter 5 . 5/13/2011
Fun chapter. Can't wait for the next. Enjoying all of them so far.
KC chapter 5 . 5/11/2011
This is my favorite chapter so far! I love it :D
applemysteries chapter 5 . 5/10/2011
Juliet's chapter was sooooo perfect! :DDDDD

and I loved her and Sawyers interactions(:
motorpool chapter 5 . 5/10/2011
I cried. It was great. and loved the line at the end!
CarolynneRuth chapter 2 . 5/2/2011
I'm really enjoying this fanfic! I was really funny with the whole afterlife thing when I watched the finale but reading these chapters has really put it into perspective for me. Thanks for that.

And you did a good job with Sayid. I liked it a lot!
CarolynneRuth chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
That was so beautifully written! I could just visualise it so clearly in my mind and you really did a great job of getting into Charlie's head!

Of course I would like a chapter from Sawyer's point of view and I know I'm going to be right down the bottom of the pile seeing as I've only just discovered your story now!
yankeehater chapter 4 . 5/2/2011
Once again just beautiful. I only wish that the church scene on the show had been like this. You've taken the time to let us listen in on the reunion of everyone. This story is truly a treasure.
NYR88 chapter 4 . 5/1/2011
Just found this story. Great job so far. Looking forward to the next chapters! Really like the concept.
applemysteries chapter 4 . 5/1/2011
Eeeeeekkk I loved this so much! I can't wait for Juliets! :D faboulous job(:
applemysteries chapter 3 . 5/1/2011
You did pretty well with Locke. Loved the last line, definietly Locke(:
otomemiyakatsumi331 chapter 4 . 5/1/2011
Wow I absolutely loved this chapter! Sun and Jin are such a beautiful love story, aren't they? I definitely can't wait to read about Juliet, I was so sad when she died. I'm excited about Jack's chapter too! I think the Locke one was good, but it seemed almost too thoughtful. It's definitely better than what I could have written though. Thank you so much for posting such a great story.
LoganC93 chapter 3 . 4/30/2011
Locke was my favorite character. I had most of, if not, all of the same thoughts about him that you expressed in this story. The last two about Charlie and Sayid were just as amazing. You seem to really know the show, especially the characters, and I like that. They were always my favorite part. As a fellow writer, I say bravo.
yunadustrial.twifan chapter 3 . 4/30/2011
this is totaly awsome. will you rigth it frome boones perspective two.