Reviews for Ligature
empires chapter 15 . 8/21/2013
I hate that your story ends here, but I certainly enjoyed every twist and kiss!
Guest chapter 15 . 5/27/2013
This is perfectly written, and I love the Spirit and Stein dynamic! XD
Sillypuppy616 chapter 15 . 9/8/2012
This is great Update soon. I love the interactions between Stein and Spirit, and I'm curious as to how things will be after what Marchosias tried to do.
Evil Edd chapter 15 . 8/5/2012
Why! You need to make more!I need to know what happen..pant..pant...pant!
Kinkylittlewolf chapter 15 . 7/15/2012
I really love your story and immensely hope you continue it and update it soon! :)
Salamander Erg chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
This story is so interesting and I'm looking forward to reading the next update.
Mistressoftoast chapter 15 . 3/31/2012
... *Has read chapter fifteen*. TYPE UP MORE! this story is amazing! And I want to know what stein did! Please can you keep writing !
Lazy Gaga chapter 15 . 10/13/2011
this is really really good! Keep going with this story! Seriously!
DrTed chapter 15 . 8/4/2011
oh MY GOD I love this story to no end! It's perfect! I eagerly wait for the next chapters!
deline89 chapter 15 . 7/21/2011
hey! Awesomeness! Do you plan on continuing? I damn well hope so! This is great! :D
banana.andthena chapter 13 . 5/27/2011
Three chapters in one day! You're on a roll

13 and 14-

Coco-nut! Coco-puff! That's a really cute nickname for a brat like Cifer.

I'm glad Stein recognizes that part of the fault in their rocky relationship lies on his side as well. But it IS rather easy to stick to what's comfortable; too bad Kami's presence forced him to realize that a little change is needed if he wants Spirit not to leave him (again).

Reading of what Marchosias can do is a little frightening, though it's a given since he IS a demon. Makes me want to smack him. I'm glad Stein was able to get away before they got anywhere beyond that uncomfortable kiss. There's still the question of how long Stein can keep himself from accepting Coco's offer. It'd be impressive if Stein continually rejects Coco, not to mention it's like a kick to the kid's ego. Heh.

Asmodeus knows Stein! Stein knows Asmodeus? Stein SMILED like that at him? This is juicy. Very juicy. Hope Coco will start getting an idea of what his dad's planning when he goes to visit.

15-

What Coco did must have really pushed Stein beyond his comfort zone. It's sweet that he actually confessed to Spirit; it's a warming moment until you realize Stein's STILL keeping a really big secret from Spirit. Kind of a big blow. I'd like to think Spirit's always a forgiving person (given time, of course), so hopefully that'd still hold up when Stein reveals everything. If he reveals everything. Before it's too late?

Even though he's going through a lot, this really makes me want to punch Stein, haha! How mean of me. It's a huge stroke to my fangirling when it's pretty much obvious that Stein needs Spirit to keep him sane, as if they're meant for each other.

Which reminds me, are you going by manga timeline? Either way, I'm rather curious on how you perceive Stein and Marie's relationship.
amreed chapter 15 . 5/24/2011
AWWWWWWWWW

you are good three chapters in one night thats sweet keep writing!
Totidem Verbis chapter 14 . 5/24/2011
Ooh, I love a little mystery. I am dying to know who this grey-eyed man is and why Stein seems to care so much for him. I also can't wait to see what happens between Stein and Marchosias, because there's some obvious chemistry there (speaking of which, I wonder what's going on between Stein and Spirit, if that's where Stein actually went after he left). So many questions, but I know they'll all be answered as the story progresses.

Both updates were amazing and definitely worth the wait :)
Totidem Verbis chapter 13 . 5/24/2011
Go, Stein! I'm surprised he pulled away, but I'm glad that he did. I know he really loves Spirit, even though they're complete opposites. Well, this review would be longer, but I'm dying to read the next chapter...
Totidem Verbis chapter 12 . 5/10/2011
Wonderful chapter! I'm torn between wanting to hug Spirit or slap him upside the head.

I can understand why he doesn't talk to Stein, and why he broke it off with Stein the way he did (the flashback was beautifully written, by the way). I still think that if he just tried talking to Stein, they might be able to reach some kind of understanding. Stein obivously feels something for him, right? I mean, why else would he put up with Spirit? I'm kidding, mostly. lol.

Well, I'm done stalking your story and cluttering up your review page for the night. I do love this story though, and I hope that you are able to update some time in the near future.