Reviews for Completion
1000brokenwings chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Sad how this is the only Uzumaki fanfiction I can find, it's such a brilliant manga. But this is excellent. Now I don't feel so awful about the ending anymore.
ludgate-dwyer chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
This was perfect and I actually really loved how you depicted the ending. It's a fantastic interpretation of Uzumaki in the end, I actually wanted everyone in there to have a happy ending but you know... Thats not what happened at all. Sadly.
ElementKitsune chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
I finished the manga just a little while ago and I like how you made the spiral time concept, and I agree, this is the most cheerful way to look at the ending with changing canon.
It's disappointing that there's only one Uzumaki fanfic but your fanfic is great.
zinni o.O chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Yo I read the manga series it legit yo I like the fic. Ja ne
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
wow! I think i like this approach to the story.
GirasolGirl93 chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
this was a great story, when I first heard of Uzumaki, I thought it was stupid and boring, but then when I started reading it... I really did get sucked into the spiral XD Lovely story for a VERY disturbing manga series. Probably the weirdest thing I have EVER experienced... but it was worth it... I guess, I hope I don't have nightmares! It kinda sucks tho that there was not really a happy ending that her family escaped and all :(
hardcore chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
like!like!super-like!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
i realy like this interpitation. very good.
Dummy Perception chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Sounds plausible; I don't want to recall those horrors either. I think they would have been scarier if they were made in prose, not to mention people having such wild imagination.
I would've been confused with this if I didn't read it, as in READ. I felt confused somehow. But you executed it well.
Nagasha chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Time Spiral. I like that. It makes sense somehow. Or maybe I just want there to be an ending where everybody lives happily ever after.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Wonderful
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
"I understand it now. It is a spiral in time. That is why those original row houses were not that old, and yet there were no records of the spiral curse happening before. Even a town with no survivors would have produced some records, of an abandoned town being found.
The spiral curse had happened in both the past and the future, not because it happened repeatedly, but because there was only one occurrence of it, with time in Korozu-cho running in a spiral. It only fully made sense in the center, from that perspective."

That... actually makes so much sense. I just finished reading it and I'm still creeped out by it (who wouldn't be?) but I like this ending. Not just because it is happier, but because it does tie everything together flawlessly... XD Great job and thanks for writing! XD
gossip stone chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
This is a very interesting look at the end of Uzumaki. I wasn't expecting any fanfiction for this, and when I saw there was only one, I was a bit disappointed. However, I've enjoyed your interpretation of events. This is no doubt one of the weirdest manga I have ever read, and I thank you for making things a little clearer.
Mantinas chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
You've captured the bitter sweet ending very well and that you expanded on what was kinda hinted at the end.
sweetazalea chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
I'm very impressed by your view of the ending. More uplifting than the actual but still melds well with the concept. I read Uzumaki last year, it was a very psychological manga, a bit gory but still great as a manga. I'm very happy to know that there is a fanfiction about it and truly pleased that it was well written. :D Beautiful descriptions and makes you ponder over the manga and the ending of it. You've captured their relationship tremendously well! Actually I think you've made it more romantic because in the manga I felt that their love was kind of not enough? But it wasn't the center of attention anyways. Thank you a thousand times and I think I'll reread the end of the manga once again! I'll add this to my favorites! ;)