Reviews for Memories of Jin
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
it all sarted i was 16 fighting for pece of eath i was i lost the battle i rember i saw fabia that was a odd thing i was thinking aobut standing up but ... hey wake up slapp oww oh come on ... fabia she says i was badly injered in battle i told her am ... i felt like being cared by her starting to wake up i slowly moning in agany ... ther... gownd pass out
T.K Andrews chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
PERFECT! There's nothing bad I can say about this fic! (Well, I usually don't say anything bad about anyone'f fic) But there's literally nothing I didn't like about this fic! Going up on my favourites list!

*smiling* I love Fabia. She is one of my favourite heroines to ever appear on Bakugan...or any other anime for that matter? Unlike that damned Mary-Sue Alice (am I the only one who realizes she is a freaking I'm-so-perfect-and-gets-everything-I-want Sue?), she is well-developed, flawed, and provides action (yet she doesn't win all the battles). She is the princess of Neathia and her fiance died in the war. Due to that, she has become bitter to the Gundalians for the loss of her fiance. But she is able to overcome it with the help of Dan and the brawlers (which is good old character development). Due to her traumas and stern personality, she believes that people cant change, until the events of Ren, As I see in episode 35 her biggest problem is that she still misses Jin. Its her motivation to stop the war for the sake of Neathia

This is more realistic than other Fabia fanfics that pair her with Shun and Ren. I think she and one of the Castle Knights are perfect for each other...I didn't think she and Linus suited each other (don't know why), I think she and Ren are slightly overrated (come on; they're enemies...and Ren doesn't seem like her type), she and Shun are okay (but I'm not crazy over it). However, I loved her with Elright. What I liked best about this fic is how Fabia/Elright were both perfectly I.C. and in-sync with each other...which is rather hard to do with romance fics...but you pulled it off. Congratulations on a good job!
it's sweet and i love it chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
the NAME says it all. can you write one for linusXfabia or FabiaXShun
death1500 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
I like fabia and dan but dan and runo are together even do they have no contact wit each other?
ximsol182 chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Like I said once in a dA comment, Fabia is such an admirable character. Look at her life. She is the princess of Neathia and her fiance died in the war. Due to that, Fabia has become bitter to the Gundalians for the loss of her fiance. But she is able to overcome it with the help of Dan and the brawlers. Due to her traumas and stern personality, she believes that people cant change, until the events of Ren, As I see in episode 35 her biggest problem is that she still misses Jin. Its her motivation to stop the war for the sake of Neathia

This is more realistic than other Fabia fanfics thatpair her with Shun and Ren. She never had anything with the Gundalian. First they were enemies but in the end Ren redeemed himself and Fabia forgave him. As seen in Episode 39, Rens only friend is Marucho (he only said goodbye to him and left back to Gundalia).

FabiaXElright? I never thought about this couple before! Too bad its a short story but I loved it.
Clovergirl100 chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
the story was awsome u should continue it!1
CuteKatherine chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
i love it... it so sad... you did a great job with the P. of Fabia and Elright... Your not only one that i think are a cute couple i think they are too! Does anyone know how old Elright and Jin are?
lilly321 chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
LUV IT not too sappy but just enough for romance readers!

5 stars!
splitheart1120 chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
How cute...
Shadowjinx chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
I know you said to excuse your grammar and spelling errors, but I just can't resist...heh, must be the critic side of me..

[Jake, who despite being so new to battling, managed to repel a number of our enemies…Ren, who despite fooling the Brawlers had proved himself to be quite loyal to his friends…Sora, who despite being hurt the most by Ren, managed to put it behind her and forgive him]

Again, avoid repetition. "Despite" was used many times.

But other than that, a very well written one-shot!