Reviews for More Than A Time Lord
TheGreatSporkWielder chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
(Warning. Shameless fangirling going on in this review). I LOVE Rory. He's sort of my TV boyfriend at the moment. I ship Rory/Amy, but mostly 'cause I love Rory and Rory loves Amy.

Amy is fun and sassy and all, but I don't know if she quite appreciates Rory. I really hope that this next series allows for some shameless Rory/Amy fluff scenes, or scenes where Rory gets to be all badass and, "I WAS THE LONE CENTURION!" and Amy swoons over him, because Centurion-Rory is SO HOT. (I'm kinda bummed that the universe got reset because that means that they'll never go back in time and run into people who recognize Rory as the Lone Centurion.)

I saw a pic or an icon or something online once that said: "Amy's Boys: One is the man of her dreams; a hero of impossible bravery who's older than he looks and whose exploits are the stuff of legends. The other is the Doctor." And, to me, that's EXACTLY what Rory is by the end of "Big Bang." And THAT'S why he deserves to travel with the Doctor in his own right, not just 'cause he's Mr. Pond.

Anyway. This is a wonderful and sweet little fic. We need more RoryFic around here. :)
livingandthriving chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
This is really sweet. Love it. :)
Romana2 chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
I hate Amy anyway and hate all the Amy/Doctor as much as Doctor/Rose.

I love Rory, unforunately he is too good for Amy.

Anyway I really like this I much perfer Rory/Amy than her throwing herself at the Doctor :D
MayFairy chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
yes, i get VERY tired of Rory bashing. sometimes i read Doctor/Amy just for fun, but really, Amy/Rory is so much better!

Rory is awesome. we've been needing a decent full time guy companion for a while now.
Professor Evans chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
put your hand up of you believe Rory deserves better *shoots hand up in the air*. Sorry can't stand Amy, i think he should have walked out of the wedding and gone "I deserve better, peace out". but yet that's me. done ranting

anyway, good story, keep up the nice work, have fun, oh and have a cyber cookie from me for you're good story.
Call Me Tom chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Amy/Rory love forever! I love this fic, and you are an epic author!
l-girl chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
thank you for this. I don't understand the Rory bashing, hell if anything Amy doesn't deserve HIM! (please note I'm not bashing Amy, she's not my fave companion but I don't want her dead either, esp after watching Amy's Choice)
Ace of Gallifrey chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Epic win. A good bit of R/A fluff is exactly what was needed right now! Screw the D/A shippers, they're wrong and clearly off their heads.

This was adorable and really captured the multitude of reasons Why Rory Is Awesome.
domina tempore chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Aww this was lovely! They're adorable together (:. And Rory-bashing is an evil pastime and must be punished.