Reviews for Nothing to Fear
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
This was very sweet. Eugene is stupendous.
TheVampireChickWithNoFangz chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
I like to think that he lied and actually spent the night cuddling with Rapunzel, when in reality i know that he probably behaved and slept downstairs, He wouldn't risk it I think, especially since he's trying to get into good terms with her parents xD

Absolutely loved this, it was refreshing to read, thumbs up for you!
ForestGuardian311 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
...

You really have a knack for romance, do you know that? Whether it's Peachshipping, Eugene x Rapunzel, Arnold x Helga, or Gerald x Phoebe, you make the couples come alive...really you do.

This was incredibly sweet and believable. )

Small error:

"...three book..." (You forgot the "s") )

Again, great job!
I.Call.Him.Billy.S chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Aww, so sweet. I love Eugene and Rapunzel. they are so cute together...
ectobiiologist chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
That was entirely perfect and amazing and cute and funny and adorable. Ugh, one of my favorite stories ever. Thank you so much for writing this. :D
naiad chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Very sweet story!
Romance and Musicals chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
This was so good! I loved it!
xx Sunshine Girl xx chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Aw! This was so sweet and great and very in character! All around a lovely story!
PenAndInkPrincess chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
That. Was. Awesome! Great job! :)

...this is supposed to be constructive criticism, too...but you've made it difficult to say anything is wrong with it...

The only thing I could possibly say is that a King or Queen is traditionally referred to as "Your Majesty," while a Prince or Princess is referred to as, "Your Highness." I'm probably the only one who would even bother knowing that, so it's no big deal. I just try to have some kind of criticism...and you made that really difficult.

Again, wonderful job! :) Keep writing!
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Exllcent and touching fic that so was cute of Eugen to help Rapnzel like that
Alexiyah chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
I really enjoyed this story. I love Eugene and Rapunzel, and I think you wrote them perfectly. :D
aimlessemilie chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
I LOVED it! Thank you for writing this!
4-eva-bookworm chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
FIRST TO COMMENT! aww, this soooo sweet. eugene fitzherbert is one heck oh a guy. i love your writing, it touched me. and it's so detailed- the characters so precise. i LOVE this story- almost cried. it's beautiful, and meaningful... i don't have words to describe it.. haha, "How else was I going to get you to stop talking so I could get Rapunzel?" i cracked up. :) good job!