Reviews for The Hangover
sleepingwithwally chapter 3 . 10/6/2012
Guest chapter 3 . 9/21/2012
I hope you decide to finish writing this one day. Great story was very dissapointed to see there were no more chapters!
x0xalexis8 chapter 3 . 8/4/2011
this is soooooooo funny are you having kurt in the same spot?like on a roof or no?
Kaila chapter 3 . 7/1/2011
This is an amazing story. Please update have u stopped writing the story please don't. I LOVE YOUR STORY SO MUCH IT IS HILARIOUS. please update SOON!¡!¡!¡!¡!
DunderMifflinite chapter 3 . 5/19/2011
Oh PLEASE for the love of all that's holy update! I read all three chapters just now and laughed out loud numerous times. You have a great sense of humour and write the characters well. Again, PLEASE update soon!
Neko-Youkai chapter 3 . 5/1/2011
You have to update soon! I'm loving this story! It made me laugh more than once!
Jojo95 chapter 3 . 4/23/2011
A very entertaining story! I love how they are married3! :)
xojulieannexo chapter 3 . 4/22/2011
Decent story so far and good plot, though I think Finn and Rachel reactions to everything is a bit unrealistic. I think they would be freaking out a lot more..but other than that its pretty good.
FinnHudsonismine5 chapter 3 . 4/22/2011
this story is soooo funny! I love it! Please update. I need to know everything. :)
coolchick123 chapter 3 . 4/22/2011
Good job
noro chapter 3 . 4/22/2011
keep those chapters rollin in
honoursarah chapter 3 . 4/22/2011
please write more
lyd-martin chapter 3 . 4/22/2011
I was full of excitement when I saw you'd updated,I loove this story soo much, please update soon.
lyd-martin chapter 2 . 4/19/2011
That last line cracked me up! I cannot wait for you to update because I loove the hangover and I love this story :D This story is officially in my top 5, I loove it cause its so freaking hilarious!
Nelly chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Omg best story ever please continue such a good idea