Reviews for Ankomst
LoquaciousQuark chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
I love this fic so much. The way you balance the dialogue with the movements between the words is amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
That was incredibly done. Emotions were caught, and the content was presented extremely tastefully. I really enjoyed reading this.
Lilou88 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Really enjoyed this fic! I'm always happy to see a Hawke who's willing to give Fenris a piece of her/his mind before taking him back. The guy has been through a lot, yes, but that doesn't mean he should get off scott free, haha!
serenbach chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
I really enjoyed this. I always picture my Fenris-romancing Hawke being a little put out by Isabela's flirting too! I like the way you revealed how Fenris still has feelings for her, even though they still have things to work out. Lovely, emotional work.
Bla chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
First he leaves her for three years, then he smiles for Isabela. Hawke gives in much too fast.
Philliwolf5 chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
I enjoyed this so much! The emotion and initial resistance Hawke showed was such a nice touch! Thank you for sharing this! I've had this as a favorite for a long time, and finally went back, read it again, and decided to review.
Lady Mariha chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Oh so good..So god it was good! ;) Now my, dirty mind ;) , must log off and go back to indifference.

Bu-Bye!
Hatsepsut chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
I need a cold shower. Or two. Hot, hot, hot.
alieasheart chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
SO CUTE. :3
Dalia-inuyasha chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Wow. Of course, I was reading this for some midnight smut, but it turned out to be so much more! Every line, every action was absolutely in character with Fenris! I could envision him doing/saying everything you wrote!It was truly a masterpiece!
tricyclops chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
That was mindblowingly awesome. The implied interactions between Isabella and Fenris in Act III always made me want to punch Isabella in the gut. This story makes me feel a little bit better, like Hawke won. Extreamly well written, thanks.
BrigitteVivienne chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Oh so gloriously amazing! Seriously! Love, love, LOVE! *favorites* You are very talented! So glad I found this! :-)
BrigitteVivienne chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
T.I.M chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
(Claps with one hand and fans with the other) I concur whoever mentioned this should be in the game, I mean hell he could atleast move in with her and make that deserted mansion his man cave. Other than that thanks for me making me even more of a shameless F!hawke/fenris shipper...now if only we had more highly agressive Fenris on F!Hawke action. A person can take only so much romance before they pull out the pop corn and shout "Pound her like a kettle drum at Mardi Gras!"
NeitiCora chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
That was quite the scene you painted, intense yet not overly so. All in all, a very enjoyable read - thank you!