Reviews for Ankomst
Savor-Each-Sensation chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
I don't think even the most diplomatically inclined Hawke would have forgiven and caved so quickly. Fenris is a force of nature to be certain, but I just found it hard to believe.
LostSpace chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
I like this story. The scenes are described well, without using an overabundance of words to do so. It's easy to feel and empathize with Hawke's reactions. Though I would have liked to see Hawke challenge Fenris further on how drunk he was, and why he would have gone with Isabela if he didn't even make an attempt to tell Hawke how he felt first. And why did it take him so long to go after her?

Anyways, I like the story and how dialogue and description are interlaced/balanced. It's easy to really see the story as it happens.

(Would love to be a fly on the wall for the discussion eluded to at the end)
LoquaciousQuark chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
I love this fic so much. The way you balance the dialogue with the movements between the words is amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
That was incredibly done. Emotions were caught, and the content was presented extremely tastefully. I really enjoyed reading this.
Lilou88 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Really enjoyed this fic! I'm always happy to see a Hawke who's willing to give Fenris a piece of her/his mind before taking him back. The guy has been through a lot, yes, but that doesn't mean he should get off scott free, haha!
serenbach chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
I really enjoyed this. I always picture my Fenris-romancing Hawke being a little put out by Isabela's flirting too! I like the way you revealed how Fenris still has feelings for her, even though they still have things to work out. Lovely, emotional work.
Bla chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
First he leaves her for three years, then he smiles for Isabela. Hawke gives in much too fast.
Philliwolf5 chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
I enjoyed this so much! The emotion and initial resistance Hawke showed was such a nice touch! Thank you for sharing this! I've had this as a favorite for a long time, and finally went back, read it again, and decided to review.
Lady Mariha chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Oh so good..So god it was good! ;) Now my, dirty mind ;) , must log off and go back to indifference.

alieasheart chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Dalia-inuyasha chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Wow. Of course, I was reading this for some midnight smut, but it turned out to be so much more! Every line, every action was absolutely in character with Fenris! I could envision him doing/saying everything you wrote!It was truly a masterpiece!
tricyclops chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
That was mindblowingly awesome. The implied interactions between Isabella and Fenris in Act III always made me want to punch Isabella in the gut. This story makes me feel a little bit better, like Hawke won. Extreamly well written, thanks.
BrigitteVivienne chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Oh so gloriously amazing! Seriously! Love, love, LOVE! *favorites* You are very talented! So glad I found this! :-)
BrigitteVivienne chapter 1 . 4/6/2011