Reviews for The One Who Loves You The Most
Kellsabelle chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
This was amazing, such a really good story. Thanks for writing!
Tearrer chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Omg that was the sweetest thing I've ever readddd. Dad stuff gets to me and that was just too adorable and bittersweet the whole way through (well cept for the happy ending). But wow you even got me to tear up a little there.

Such a great, great story. Something I would usually never click to read but I am beyond happy that I did. I think this one will resonate with me, ya know? There are a few stories I've read that I'll never forget and this was so heartfelt... idunno.

Great job and once again you wrote fabulously. Such an endearing story, and one that I was happy and excited to read all the way through.
Nemrut chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Well, this seems much more realistic instead of the "their children are treated like royalty" that we usually get. Although, that friend really seemed a bit too evil, I know there are more than a few bullying cases that escalate like that but it always seems so odd, without a good reason behind it.

Good story, thank you for sharing this.
Spark-Plug97 chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
That was so awesome! Extremely sad and emotional, but awesome! Great job, though I got confused when the time changed, it needed to have some sort of indication of when it changes :)
fmiles chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
amazing fic. tho so much bullying would crack anybody way sooner. thanks for sharing
theburrowclock chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
. . a. shadow. of. doubt. amazing. I cried. and laughed. and smiled. You are a BRILLIANT writer. This story is so tear jerking, and then you find yourself smiling. Perfection.
Ichigan chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
This was beautiful.
rileylunawolf chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
This story is simply amazing.
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Wow! AMAZING work! :) I loved it :)
SpencerReidFan89 chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
This was a beautiful story! great job!
Leesie Love chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
That really was a wonderful story. I almost teared up quite a few times. This is the first story I'm adding to my favourites in years. It's so well written and everyone seemed so close in character. I'm also so happy that this wasn't a chaptered fic. The quick jump scenes and time frames suits the story well, I couldn't keep my eyes away from it. Well done!
adp1222 chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
That was so beautifully, really. Great job.
DarthSmiles chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Very touching, tear-wrenching, and original. Yyour story is just... brilliant.
Roseweasley85 chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
wow ...just wow. this has got to be one of the most beautiful stories i've ever read. you're an amazing writer, I hope you write another rose weasley story cause she's my favourite hp character and i love reading about her. keep up the good work. 10/10
chenkoprincess chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
This is such an amazing story, it actually made me cry a couple of times. It's not really the same thing, but it reminds me of the song skin (sarabeth) by rascal flatts. you did a wonderful job with this, I really loved it.