Reviews for Once and For All
Soldier of Darkness chapter 17 . 12/13/2011
Loving this fic! I love the bonds that N and Touko have with Reshiram and Zekrom respectively. Though the one thing that's got me - where are Giovanni and Cyrus? Or is it their lieutenants that were swayed by Ghetsis? Well...I'll put this on watch anyways.
Sapphiet chapter 17 . 8/1/2011
cool chapter well done and yay they're another ally!
Guest chapter 16 . 7/26/2011
How long does it takes for you to update the new chapters?
Pokegirl360 chapter 16 . 7/26/2011
Will you hurry up with the new chapter already? It's close to the end of the month!
Hurry up and make more!
Guest chapter 16 . 7/26/2011
Hurry up with the new chapter!
Pokegirl360 chapter 16 . 7/26/2011
Can you please make more chapters?
haku fan1 chapter 16 . 7/5/2011
What about N's pokemon? Are they still with Ghetis?...On that note I love how indvidual the pokemon are. You potray each with its own personality. A lot of fics I've read really dont and makes me pissy. lol Anyway cant wait for the next update!
Eirdaru chapter 16 . 7/4/2011
N and Touko sitting in a tree! These fluffy moments make me happy!
Sapphiet chapter 16 . 7/1/2011
cool she's alright but they need a plan involving alot of trainers. will Adler help as well?

good luck with the next chapter! w
Sapphiet chapter 15 . 6/30/2011
phew N's safe, YAY Zekrom now he's scared!

she needs a doctor, I hope she'll be alright.

cool 2 chapters in 1 day! keep up the good work! update soon! w
Sapphiet chapter 14 . 6/30/2011
it's weak against ice and rock.

oh man not Reshiram too! and there's N. how's she going to get them out of it this time?
Madame Rodoshe chapter 14 . 6/30/2011
Opps I forgot what could Ghetsis be up to I have a feeling that something bad is going to happen.

Oh I forgot to tell you from now on my name Rodoshe Hossain is change to Madame Rodoshe, well you could say that I can predict the future.

I predict that Touko will rescue N but then will be caught by Ghetsis or the grunts.
Madame Rodoshe chapter 14 . 6/30/2011
Great chapter keep up the great work, by the way Raiku is really Raikou.
silver rosebud chapter 14 . 6/30/2011
GYAAAAH! continue continue continue !