Reviews for Intrinsic
Beaches of La Push chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Jake is so cute at the library wondering if (and hoping that) he and Bella look like a couple to the other patrons. Very nice first chapter.
HalcyonSeasons chapter 4 . 10/21/2011
My favorite Twilight character is Jacob Black. He actually go through some change in the Saga, unlike many other characters. Also, he fights for what he wants.

About this chapter, I LOVE the fact that Rachel is involved. But I nearly cried at the memories of Jacob and Rachel's mother. It's so sad. Anyway, this chapter was really good. I am crossing my fingers that Jacob and Bella will get together!
HalcyonSeasons chapter 3 . 10/21/2011
Wow...And I can't identify the songs in the titles. Sorry.
HalcyonSeasons chapter 2 . 10/21/2011
I am loving the second person point of view. I've gotta use that in the future. Love this chapter!
HalcyonSeasons chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
This is some good stuff, and the vocabulary is brilliant. Well done, lilybellavelle.
dancingbarefoot chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
I'm loving this so far! I love Jake's point of view,especially as he secretly goes through Bella's handbag ...look forward to more!
Sam chapter 3 . 6/19/2011
The Veronicas - When it all falls apart

Foo Fighters - Best of you

Lady Antebellum - I run to you
torrard chapter 3 . 6/19/2011
Great story, really enjoying it.
cloudshadow22 chapter 3 . 6/18/2011
Just found this story today, and I am enjoying your version of my favorite story. Can't wait to see what trouble has attached itself to Rachel. Hope the 'cougar' sees the light and gives Jake a little TLC soon. Thanks for sharing.
twilightlover212 chapter 3 . 6/18/2011
I wonder what's wrong with Rachel.
A Rose's Blush chapter 2 . 4/16/2011
I love this!
King Paige Allen chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Wonderful. The vocabulary is great, very expansive, and it's written very well. I hope you decide to continue. P.S., I don't think you need a beta, just proofread a little more. :) Keep going, you're doing great!
twilightlover212 chapter 2 . 4/8/2011
third person please! It's way easier to follow if written in 3rd person
Billie333 chapter 2 . 4/7/2011
I totally like the story but to be honest... Jake's perspective seems to be a little bit... Off. To be honest I love how you were writing bella's perspective, but when your amazing writing style changed the story seemed to become another story entirely.
BnayyFF chapter 2 . 4/7/2011
great chapter. this time around the switching between 2nd and 3rd was easier to follow because they switched along with your line breaks ()(). In the beginning it was a little confusing because it went right from 3rd to 2nd without a line break or change in scene, but overall really good. I look forward to reading more :)
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »