Reviews for Dapper Shove
VeraSorger chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
I guess a picture really IS worth a thousand words! Make that 1,383... :-D Very well done. I actually think Karofsky would be too cowardly to do much of anything anyway.
Apleby Arrow chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
It was nice! :)
Slenderlock chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
This is love. I liked how Blaine reveals he's going to McKinley. Loves 3
E. M. Zeray chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
hey there, i'm the wishingonalightningbolt person who asked for the link on your tumblr:) this is really awesome. i wish this is how the scene would go!
Sora chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
I love this! Thank you for writing it. I hope it goes canon witht he series.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
that was brilliant! i love the fact that Blaine stood up for Kurt! It was awesome, thank you for writing this :)
oAmyBlacKo chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Oh, after the promo I got so excited. Blaine really looked angry in those two seconds. It's not a typical to see Blaine like that.

I think you played it out quite nice,...

However I think it's quite unlikely that Blaine transfers in this episode...

But yeah.. I liked this one-shot. :)
OWEN2 chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
WOW! really good...but could you tell me what Glee promo it was. PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE
AG Bloom chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Awesome. I must say though that in the promo Karotsky does take a step forward to Blaine, but who cares? ;) this was cute. looove :D
anotherscreamingfangirl chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
YAY! i've been dying for someone to write a story about the shove since the moment it aired. why must we wait so long!
Double-K-rainbow chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Hi!

I think it was a good, short fic! I do think that Karofsky could react like that, just smirking unnervingly or snorting or something equally rude before turning and walking away.I could totally see that. But I thought he would punch Blaine's face in, for sure! I can't wait to see the episode!

I like it! Keep on writing :)
Maiqu20 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011