Reviews for Rose introduces Scorpius to her family
I'd like to see more. See Ron and Draco improve with each other. And I seriously doubt that Scorpius would have the dark mark. Voldemort is the one who brands them. And he's dead.
Please check your spelling.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Are they in america now?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
He paid his son 20 bucks for catching them kissing?! Great parenting there Ron... *cough*sarcasm*cough*
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Is it really true, like, in the film?
rainbowspring chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Hugo made me LOL! :D
CanonsMayFire chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
the plot of the story was pretty good. But there were quite a few errors involving grammar, spelling and accuracy to the charactors. I dont believe Ron would have acted quite as agressive to scorpius(although it's your story so I cant really judge the way you portrayed the charactors), also I dont see why, in a story set 20 something years after the fall of voldemort that scorpius would have a dark mark, since the dark mark is a sign of loyalty to voldemort and a way to contact him(if there was an explained reason for this in the story that i may have missed, excuse my ignorance i didnt analyze it too carefully). But besides those few mistakes the basic plot was quite cute, and enjoyable to read. I absoloutly love the this pairing, you made them sound like a realistic couple (theyre so cute together ;), Well done.
Energetic red chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Loved it-but I'm confused, why would Scorpius have the dark mark if Voldemort's dead?
Purple-Tube-Flowers chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
A bit of constructive critisism:

In the Wizarding World, they use Knuts, Galleons, and Sickles. Not muggle currency. Just a reminder for next time!
Melodiux chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
So funny and cute. I have a question, though: Why does he have the dark mark?

Just wondering:)
it'stheremedies chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
There were a few things off about this story.

1. They're British so they use £ or not dollars. Because they are wizards they'd use galleons, sickles, or knuts

2. Scorpius wouldn't have the Dark Mark because the Death Eaters disbanded after Voldemort died, and their Dark Marks would fade, just like when Voldemort was weak. If you really wanted Scorpius to have the Mark then I think it would have to be drawn out and more complicated than, "I'm not going to lie, yes, I am a Death Eater.

3. The dialogue was very forced and unrealistic.

4. It moved too fast for the type of setting you gave.

Sorry. I really don't like leaving bad reviews, almost as much as I hate getting them, but I was really bothering me.
Romantic-JC chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Cool one-shot. I always love when Ron uses Hugo to spy on Rose and Scorpius.
AshJaz chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
I find it hard to believe that Scorpius would have the dark mark, with Voldemort gone why would he need or want it?
nicee chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
awww i love Rose and Scorpius together
aquamarine77 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
haha that was good and yeah i love charismas haha also why does he have the mark you should have explained