Reviews for Waiting Out the Rain
Gasping For Breath chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
cute. good job. a tad OOC though.

Tanya St chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Great story. I like it!
bookADDICT6 chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Great one-shot, it seems typical to kiss in the rain, but it's not cliché with Gale and Katniss :]
TaylorAnn123 chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
I like this because I've always wanted Gale and Katniss together. But for some reason Gale just seemed I dont know, werid. Like he seemed a bit controlling and scary. Though at the end how he undertsood that she wanted to wait, that helped him be better. Anyway, You should write the next chapter. haha
mrs. obsession chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
pretty good...i kinda mentally barfed when he said little kitty catnip. it sounded sooo pedophile-ish and just weird! idk if he could have just said catnip it would have been cool. and the "you're mine" part was just...weird. reminds me of a lion eating his prey or something. idk but it woulda been sweeter if he could have told her he loves her. but i'm glad how he understood in the end.
Lady Flick chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
For a first hunger games fic this was great. You mimicked Ms Collin's style of writing wonderfully and really got into Katniss' head. I love her interaction with Gale, and the adorable-ness of this drabble. I'm considering venturing into this fandom as well, so it's definitely nice to read someone else's first fic and seeing it turn out so great!
ilikefooood chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
This was beautiful. You have to write more please! :D I need more Galeniss in my life. :(
Aurola Seadevil chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
I LOVED it; I love how Katniss said she wasn't ready, and Gale understood her.
Leiaa768 chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Wow. I'm an ardent Peeta/Katniss fan but I really really liked this. It was very sweet. Good job.

And yes it must have been hard, getting two such stubborn people who hate to talk about feelings to the whole love and sex part. Good job. :)
lilsealsfriend chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
This was pretty good! Hope you'll write more stories!
EStrunk chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Sigh. Lovely. You kept them both in character very well (maybe that is why they wouldn't cooperate). You did seem to forget that by this time (after the 1st games I am assuming) Katniss is a victor and not so worried about starving. I also like that you didn't say anything rude about Peeta. In fact, I thought your description of their kisses as the only time she wasn't afraid in the arena was perfect.