Reviews for Naruto of the Uzumaki Clan
Sniperbeattie chapter 7 . 5/18
LOVED IT! Need more chapters
Rickie0713 chapter 7 . 11/30/2014
MAKE MORE MORE CHAPTERS I WANT TO READ MORE PLEASE CONTINUE THIS AWESOME FANFIC PLEASE I WANT TO READ MORE...and when is the lemon coming in?
MagcargoAustin chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
my gooood we found the 2 smartest chunin eva the next sannins right there
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
MORE MORE MOOOOOOOORE!
Lacrima234 chapter 7 . 7/20/2014
Great. Please continue again soon.
SonofPhobos13 chapter 7 . 7/3/2014
great story please continue
Kain129 chapter 7 . 4/12/2014
keep it coming
uscias chapter 7 . 4/1/2014
Please update soon.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/23/2014
Love the V for Vendetta quotes being pulled out at every single chance
gundamzbd36 chapter 7 . 3/2/2014
whats going to happen next? will Mei and Anko try to kill each other?
Axcel chapter 2 . 1/31/2014
Technically, the Uzumaki specialized in both Fuinjutsu and Kenjutsu. They combined the two to basically become unstoppable whirlwinds of death. Pretty scary combination when you remember that seals can bend space and time.
Axcel chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
One of the things that always amuses me is that, in canon, the Uzumaki all seem to be like Vash the Stampede. They're even powerful enough to live up to his reputation. Kinda scary, really.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/20/2014
Wait... That means he's 16 now... Aren't they supposed to be 12-13 when they graduate.
Kmon13 chapter 7 . 11/15/2013
Please finish this !

For starters your writing style is interesting and how you were able to utilize the use of the characters both cannon and original caught my attention. Not only did Naruto return as a Seal master and KaJutus master he shown more intelligence (His true grandfather's doing) and used logic to deal with his problems. (Imagine he could have ended up being trained by Anko in cannon instead of being trained by in irresponsible nin like Kakashi (Don't get me wrong he skilled, but you pointed out some key points about him in chapter's 6-7 he was a Joinin and allowed his subordinate to set the pace )

I also like how Naruto dealt with the Bridge builder I figured if they told them the truth someone like Anko, the Anbu, or even NE (with a hidden agenda in mind) would have been sent to permanently deal with the problem.

As for what you did with Zabuza and Haku surviving and going back to Konoha was priceless especially with how the Mist swordsman responded to Uchiha's bratty attitude.. (Hopefully more will be seen later on in later chapter including how the Council will respond to how Naruto isn't on their team and how Anko is his new Sensei/soon to be lover & Ms. Uzumaki (If Mei doesn't kill her first) I just hope you find a way to get them to agree on sharing him. (Hopefully after a fight in the forest of death )

Speaking about the Forest of death here's a thought why don't you have Anko offer to break Sakura out of her Uchiha Fangirl phase asking the hokage in her mission statement to offering her version of basic training/ scared straight method for Kunoichi since she's proof in how much their standards have fallen. (Like you had Kakashi tell the pink haired harpy when Naruto end Gato's life it would be Mercy and would make her a stronger character. )

Before it slips my mind I really like how you assigned Anko to Naruto as an instructor along with how he discovered and altered her seal.

Plus the fact you added Terumi Mei to the mix... Priceless .

So in short I hope to see where you take the story next and will add you to my favorites list

Cheers